OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm.. I could either have Amber do his own thing, and feel bad about not helping later, or have him help Skye and try to make her less.. Negative towards him.

Tough decisions.

I am not a fan of college. Too big for a person who is used to living in the middle of nowhere and being around family a lot.

This fight is like, made for Lilla.

Her entire fighting style in a horde situation is crowd control. And with a huge horde of weak Grimm, she is having a field day.

your life Danchou? D:  eep

Yes.

My life.

This fight is like, made for Lilla.

Her entire fighting style in a horde situation is crowd control. And with a huge horde of weak Grimm, she is having a field day.

Lol, awesome.

Sorta hoping that the white beowolf doesn't go down too fast so that Olivia and Natsuki get to deal with Rust by themselves for a lil while.

Back from finals (shorter school day!) so expect my next post to have all depressing feelings I'm feeling soon.

Yes.

My life.

Lol, awesome.

Sorta hoping that the white beowolf doesn't go down too fast so that Olivia and Natsuki get to deal with Rust by themselves for a lil while.

Back from finals (shorter school day!) so expect my next post to have all depressing feelings I'm feeling soon.

It'll be three more posts from us that the alpha goes down. Still then they'd have to fight through Grimm to get to y'all...

Lilla is only gonna get there sooner if Olivia gets seriously hurt, and she flies into a rage.

Running at it angrily is probably the worst idea ever.

the alpha, the armor, or both?

also i wanna run at whatever it is angrily.

edit: im the yang here

edit edit: i like my arms

edit edit edit: actually it'd be interesting for lilla to lose like her ears or arm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes.

My life.

Lol, awesome.

Right tho? We shall bond through blood tears and limb loss! 

well then you Danchou and Keidivh betta make some posts then XD

I would of work wasn't crushing my soul!  xD

Right tho? We shall bond through blood tears and limb loss! 

I would of work wasn't crushing my soul!  xD

YOU BETTER NOT FUCKING HURT OLIVIA

SHES A PRECIOUS CINNAMON ROLL

YOU

BETTER

NOT

HEED MY WORDS KEIDIVH

HEED

THEM.

You decide what happens, it is just attacking. But again, do not get close to it. It hurts a lot, not even skye would be able to stop one of its swings. You will find out later why but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back