OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda want Nat and Olivia to fight RUST alone just for a bit, seems like something both of their characters strangely need, and I like pushing my characters towards the cusp of death...

And if/when things start to go bad for them, Lilith is already there to jump in. Though I suspect that this isn't a fight they're supposed to win.

And if/when things start to go bad for them, Lilith is already there to jump in. Though I suspect that this isn't a fight they're supposed to win.

Unless they have help.

EDIT: Originally I was going to have Joshua's Ace in the hole for use against RUST.

Last edited by a moderator:
No it just looks like Diamond, its actually a practically invulnerable substance

and thats only in its normal form

if she uses Wind Dust (like in my recent post), Skye becomes basically untouchable (you cant touch wind)

oh

nevermind

i cant beat skye

thats scary as fuck.

Oh god no. I really wanted to fight to go chill but you all just made it worse.

and im not even there

i guess i should post now

tl;dr version is

two people went missing

people went to find them

nat and skye are stuck fighting the mist

others are fighting grimm?

if so im 'bout to have a hayday ripping grimm up.

and im not even there

i guess i should post now

tl;dr version is

two people went missing

people went to find them

nat and skye are stuck fighting the mist

others are fighting grimm?

if so im 'bout to have a hayday ripping grimm up.

*cough*

Nat and Olivia

*cough*

<3

Iduno, Lilla's Semblance just like.. hurts people right? x3

I mean, it seems like.. Im unsure the interaction actually XD

It's meant to deal with human enemies, but can affect Grimm.

While to everyone else, its invisible, but Lilla will have eight tentacles come out of aura around her body. These tentacles are extremely hot or extremely cold. She can grab people and hold them with these tentacles, and it causes them extreme searing pain that passes through their aura.

Incredibly weak enemies she can rip apart with the tentacles. But it's mainly to incapacitate a single enemy, or help with crowd control of many. But during the semblance, Lilla switches to the other personality she has, which I haven't really developed but, still. She flies into a rage, and wants to rip apart all of her enemies, and will fight an ally if they get in her way.

I wanted her rage and other personality to be a problem at some point.

Unless they have help.

EDIT: Originally I was going to have Joshua's Ace in the hole for use against RUST.

Oh god no. I really wanted to fight to go chill but you all just made it worse.

Well, I mean your not supposed to beat the "final" boss the first time you see them. I'm just saying!

Why did you say yes, THAT ANSWERS NOTHING

View attachment 242611

Nope!

Yukkuri_face.jpg

I was mostly talking about the fight.

>_>

I just realized how much of an ass Lilla is gonna look. All her friends fighting for their lives.

She is just asleep. Lel.

I will say that I am happy skye did not fight Rust after what just happened.

nope shes after the Alpha :O

It's meant to deal with human enemies, but can affect Grimm.

While to everyone else, its invisible, but Lilla will have eight tentacles come out of aura around her body. These tentacles are extremely hot or extremely cold. She can grab people and hold them with these tentacles, and it causes them extreme searing pain that passes through their aura.

Incredibly weak enemies she can rip apart with the tentacles. But it's mainly to incapacitate a single enemy, or help with crowd control of many. But during the semblance, Lilla switches to the other personality she has, which I haven't really developed but, still. She flies into a rage, and wants to rip apart all of her enemies, and will fight an ally if they get in her way.

I wanted her rage and other personality to be a problem at some point.

hmmm

well Skye's semblance should make her invulnerable to that.. for as long as her Semblance is active.. but then she wouldnt be doing anything against Lilla either

still unsure how itd go down xD

>_>

I just realized how much of an ass Lilla is gonna look. All her friends fighting for their lives.

She is just asleep. Lel.

have her notice her pillow -skye is gone, then be like "wut?" and goes looking or summin xP or dont and just have her sleep through it lol

Yeah you guys can kill the grimm and such. Just remember that the white one is really fast and really tanky. Kinda like in the game. I just needed another problem so that Rust could cut some team mates off and attack them. You guys can control what the white beowolf does just remember that he is fairly tough and cannot just be killed by one person. You will need to formulate a plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back