fuck

i really should post but i have no muse

god damnit

i think Skye prefers that Lilla misses this :O  just being honest here x3

"A wolf dying to a dove." 

55667949.jpg
 ?

haha oh no x3 is that bad foreshadowing, or good foreshadowing? :P

Tehehe, don't worry I know, it's just the way it was phrased  could make it seem like foreshadowing.

Could you imagine in the future if any of our charries got into a fight with each other? Epicly awesome/super sad

just a note

lilla wins

her semblance is made to win 1v1's and 1v2's

just a note

lilla wins

her semblance is made to win 1v1's and 1v2's

I don't know, Olivia's semblance makes her an excellent 1v1, especially Inferno. I can't wait to use that piece!

not saying she'd win, but I think she could stand toe to toe 

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know, Olivia's semblance makes her an excellent 1v1, especially Inferno. I can't wait to use that piece!

yeah

but lilla's semblance can completely pacify someone of her skill.

it would be an interesting fight

olivia would have to alternate her semblance to break lilla's pain whips.

Pshhh you guys would never fight each other. Crazy people.....I would never do such a thing....OR WOULD I?

[SIZE= 12px]On another note I am here, this fight can get harder or easier depending on what you do.[/SIZE]

yeah

but lilla's semblance can completely pacify someone of her skill.

it would be an interesting fight

olivia would have to alternate her semblance to break lilla's pain whips.

Hmmm, perhaps Quake or Inferno

Quake however makes her unable to move while Inferno... well, she's just barbaric then : p

honesy all of our charries seem like they could go toe to toe with everyone 

Pshhh you guys would never fight each other. Crazy people.....I would never do such a thing....OR WOULD I?

[SIZE= 12px]On another note I am here, this fight can get harder or easier depending on what you do.[/SIZE]

i fear its too late for me to really get in on this shit

i need to post god damnit

Make it all of the difficult!  (Noting I haven't managed to post yet, and really can't until tomorrow.) 

Skye is an interesting consideration in a 1x1. While shes strong, shes a bit cumbersome.

Its like if a tank were to fight a Hunter/ress or something. Sure the tank is dangerous, but if you just move around it, and even climb on it, whats the tank gunna do? XP or what are you gunna do to a tank? lol

but thinking if the party animals fought like, the other type of fighting... that would be sads :(

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)][SIZE= 12px]Pshhh you guys would never fight each other. Crazy people.....I would never do such a thing....OR WOULD I?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

That depends on how long you want this to go on...

[SIZE= 12px]Love how you brought such a topic up. How peculiar. Just make sure not to stab each other if it gets too foggy.[/SIZE]

i feel like i could kill skye pretty easily

she relies on her semblance

and her semblance makes her weak

I'm currently trying to position Joshua in a way to help the fight against RUST, but he is currently fighting his way through the Grimm with Varien.

Side note: one of my laptop keys came out, was able to fix though.

I kinda want Nat and Olivia to fight RUST alone just for a bit, seems like something both of their characters strangely need, and I like pushing my characters towards the cusp of death...

i feel like i could kill skye pretty easily

she relies on her semblance

and her semblance makes her weak

Lilla's Semblance is one of the few things that probably could pose a huge issue to Skye, yea, but you'd have to remember her outright combat prowess x3 which is more than Lilla's

Lilla's Semblance is one of the few things that probably could pose a huge issue to Skye, yea, but you'd have to remember her outright combat prowess x3 which is more than Lilla's

True..

But doesn't Skye's semblance turn her body to diamond?

Diamond is horribly weak.

I kinda want Nat and Olivia to fight RUST alone just for a bit, seems like something both of their characters strangely need, and I like pushing my characters towards the cusp of death...

i was planning on leaving this yea, and just having Skye deal with the Alpha for the most part x3

True..

But doesn't Skye's semblance turn her body to diamond?

Diamond is horribly weak.

No it just looks like Diamond, its actually a practically invulnerable substance

and thats only in its normal form

if she uses Wind Dust (like in my recent post), Skye becomes basically untouchable (you cant touch wind)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back