OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made another post, hopefully it is okay. I did make it very late at night. I am very tired so I will see everyone tomorrow.

Goodnight. I hope you sleep well.

Also...

For some reason, I keep imagining the RUST as pyramid head?

latest

:3

actually it might be something like that XD tbh

i mean i obsessively compulsively wash my hands :S

at least 3-5 times before i feel satisfied theyre clean >m<

ive gone up to like 12 times before tho

Oh crap did I miss a lot of posts!

I know right!?!? 

Alwell, suppose I'll have to dive in after the flow of events... Kind of behaving like a taxi currently, seeing as both my mother and oldest brother had to have surgery on their shifting hand. (Manual cars... Yay~)  

The fun part? They live out at a farm an hour away! 

On the plus side, I did manage to get most of my music on a USB ^^ 

[SIZE= 12px]Somebody else wants to join? And pyramid head would indeed be a good example of how Rust wields itso weapon.[/SIZE]

I'll try to find a picture, it pretty much looks like a human in armor. Just the armor looks like a grimms and is carved like one. Just really poorly done. And it is dragging a massive sword behind itself.

[SIZE= 12px]Not sure where I would put another roleplayer. I always feel bad making people teachers because they don't get all the action.[/SIZE]

yknow 1 thing i really like about this RWBY rp in particular

theres 2 teams (Even if they have gone through many members lol) but its almost like theres 1 team, with how everyone has interacted through the rp

not like other RWBY rps where once teams are made most just kinda ignore the other team XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back