OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so you all know that I usually don't really like to curse because I feel guilty, lol, but I sometimes feel like it's necessary to add to a certain mood.

I hope that makes sense. ;-; I like to think myself as pretty PG, okay?

Okay, so you all know that I usually don't really like to curse because I feel guilty, lol, but I sometimes feel like it's necessary to add to a certain mood.

Tis all good. Although seeing his partner run off, Joshua will run after her.

WATCH YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE.

Welp, and here comes that random guilt thing.

I don't really get why I get all uncomfortable when I (kind of) swear for the sake of writing, since it's literally just words, but it still happens, heh.

I guess I just don't like the aggressiveness in those types of words, ahaha.

Funny thing is, I don't really mind swearing when I hear it. It's just when I say it/write it/whatever...

Tis all good. Although seeing his partner run off, Joshua will run after her.

Yeah, Natsuki's usually pretty level-headed, but once she feels guilty about something and feels like it's her fault, she's going to do something about it...

just note Skye curses lol

I don't mind that, I just don't like it when curse.

It's weird.

WATCH YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE.

I-it's for the sake of emotional impact!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna wait and see if anyone else wants to respond before Olivia bolts. No way she's letting Josh and Nat take on RUST when it took her team

Gonna wait and see if anyone else wants to respond before Olivia bolts. No way she's letting Josh and Nat take on RUST when it took her team

I'm gonna type up something very quick, though if someone wants to go before then, let me know.

Because um, Natsuki's not happy. 

I'm gonna type up something very quick, though if someone wants to go before then, let me know.

Because um, Natsuki's not happy. 

Yeah, and depending on how things in the future play out, his aura might be explored more.

Nat's not happy? Olivia lost half of her team xD I think the bad wolf might make an appearance : p

She's gonna huff and puff.

Does...anyone know which page I typed up Nat's current semblance? I apparently forgot to write it down on the sheet and I'm kind of trying to find it RN.

If not, it's cool, but I just wanna make sure I can get to it at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back