OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mistral is very diverse as well. Hence why I made there team first. Atlas to me is very hard because it is a set in stone background. While Mistral is cultural and has the largest black market. You will have many missions there. And again, you will meet quite the team from there.

Mistral is very diverse as well. Hence why I made there team first. Atlas to me is very hard because it is a set in stone background. While Mistral is cultural and has the largest black market. You will have many missions there. And again, you will meet quite the team from there.

I like all of the kingdoms, I just like Atlas because it's more...familiar to me?

I'm not quite sure how to phrase it, but it's easier for me to make charries from there

True, true, but I was more talking about why you want another character from Mistral.  :smile3:

Ah! *shrugs* It would've just added the possibility of Olivia maybe having a history with somebody, also Mistral is awesome and you should all be from there 

*Begins spewing Mistral propaganda* 

I guess I am used to mysterious characters that have shady backgrounds. Atlas is pretty clear cut, militaristic kingdom and all.

I would love help making atlas characters, its the only kingdom I have yet to make characters from. Only Sion is from it and he is older and presumed dead at the moment of this rp.

I guess I am used to mysterious characters that have shady backgrounds. Atlas is pretty clear cut, militaristic kingdom and all.

75013097.jpg

I would love help making atlas characters, its the only kingdom I have yet to make characters from. Only Sion is from it and he is older and presumed dead at the moment of this rp.

I could help if you'd like.

The thing to keep in mind when making characters from different kingdoms/countries/whatevers is that they'll have different views on subjects that aren't necessarily extreme or on things that are a big deal.

For example, an Atlas student would value education, rules, and obedience, but wouldn't be just defined by this (unless you're aiming for that, then hey, go ahead!)
They'd respect order and technology. Additionally, they'd be more likely to trust soldiers and the like, compared to other kingdoms who view Atlas's armies as threats rather than protectors. 

latest

*Weiss Voice*

What are you implying there?

fun fact:
danchou can't actually see what that picture is, but it looks like regular soldiers

though her vision is really bad :PP

EDIT: WAIT A SECOND THOSE AREN'T REGULAR SOLDIERS 

Last edited by a moderator:
I could help if you'd like.

The thing to keep in mind when making characters from different kingdoms/countries/whatevers is that they'll have different views on subjects that aren't necessarily extreme or on things that are a big deal.

For example, an Atlas student would value education, rules, and obedience, but wouldn't be just defined by this (unless you're aiming for that, then hey, go ahead!)
They'd respect order and technology. Additionally, they'd be more likely to trust soldiers and the like, compared to other kingdoms who view Atlas's armies as threats rather than protectors. 

*Weiss Voice*

What are you implying there?

I feel like Mistral's beliefs and values would value greatly even inside the kingdom itself. They would seem like people who would enjoy the arts, freedom of expression, individuality. Although I feel like their respect for law enforcement would be fairly minimal due to the rampant corruption and the fact that there is no control it seems really of the Mistral underworld

And nothing, nothing at all.

*cough*

slaves-in-a-roman-salt-mine-shown-in-a-victorian-engraving-b02gdj.jpg

OPPRESSORS! TYRANTS! THE FAUNUS WILL NOT BE SLAVES!

*cough*

slaves-in-a-roman-salt-mine-shown-in-a-victorian-engraving-b02gdj.jpg

OPPRESSORS! TYRANTS! THE FAUNUS WILL NOT BE SLAVES!

*cough*

Is this a bad time to mention I only have like two faunus OC's and that the rest of my RWBY OC's are all humans?

GO ATLAS!
TECHNOLOGY!
GUNS!
AND SHIPS!

AND SO THE BALANCE SHIFTS-

wait, wrong fandom.

Natsuki is literally an Atlas stereotype, just nicer, ahahaha.

I'm so original, aren't I?

Nawh, she seems good to me XD

Skye is the rare Atlasian Faunus (actually in my bio i stated that Atlas has the largest group of White Fang, and Faunus (aside from their home in Menagerie)) because of the dust trade there and the penchant for using Faunus as labor XD 

so it allows her to be quite strange :O

speaking of which

I dont know Skye's humor, I dont think she has any

has she ever laughed? XD

Nawh, she seems good to me XD

Skye is the rare Atlasian Faunus (actually in my bio i stated that Atlas has the largest group of White Fang, and Faunus (aside from their home in Menagerie)) because of the dust trade there and the penchant for using Faunus as labor XD 

so it allows her to be quite strange :O

speaking of which

I dont know Skye's humor, I dont think she has any

has she ever laughed? XD

Hm...

...maybe...m-memes...could...help?

////shot

I have an OC who's a faunus from Atlas but instead of really wanting to do stuff for the faunus, she's ashamed of being one, lol. 

Ah! *shrugs* It would've just added the possibility of Olivia maybe having a history with somebody, also Mistral is awesome and you should all be from there 

*Begins spewing Mistral propaganda* 

Well, I can't promise that they would have any history, but Lilith has actually spent a lot of time in Mistral. Also, her mother came from Mistral.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm...

...maybe...m-memes...could...help?

////shot

I have an OC who's a faunus from Atlas but instead of really wanting to do stuff for the faunus, she's ashamed of being one, lol. 

no

Skye would loathe memes lol

Yeah, Skye also semi is ashamed of being one

She wouldn't admit it, but she is more or less

no

Skye would loathe memes lol

Yeah, Skye also semi is ashamed of being one

She wouldn't admit it, but she is more or less

I know. :^P

My faunus OC's a lot more secretive about being a faunus because she just kind of wants to be seen as human and go about her life, lol.

Though her faunusness isn't really a problem, it's more the fact that people think she looks like a delinquent ready to mug someone (and she's really nice, ahahaha!)

[SIZE= 12px]Well I am just not used to being in the shoes of someone who likes education, is obedient and likes rules. When I make characters from there they all feel the same, but to be honest I only need is a face claim and a weapon. I do not think you will want to learn much about them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Well I am just not used to being in the shoes of someone who likes education, is obedient and likes rules. When I make characters from there they all feel the same, but to be honest I only need is a face claim and a weapon. I do not think you will want to learn much about them.[/SIZE]

Ah, can't really help in terms of that.

It took me a while to come up with possible weapon combos, and don't even get me started on how picky I am when it comes to images...

I know. :^P

My faunus OC's a lot more secretive about being a faunus because she just kind of wants to be seen as human and go about her life, lol.

Though her faunusness isn't really a problem, it's more the fact that people think she looks like a delinquent ready to mug someone (and she's really nice, ahahaha!)

Its hard for Skye to hide the fact that shes a Faunus (everyone at Atlas knew that when she was being ostracized in the Atlasian schools) on the account of her huge fluffy wings XD

Ah, can't really help in terms of that.

It took me a while to come up with possible weapon combos, and don't even get me started on how picky I am when it comes to images...

Theres actually a reason Skye has the weapon she has x3 (it also has to do with the inscription on her sword :P)

Its hard for Skye to hide the fact that shes a Faunus (everyone at Atlas knew that when she was being ostracized in the Atlasian schools) on the account of her huge fluffy wings XD

Lol, I know. Mine has big ol' rabbit ears, though they're not noticeable due to her making it look like a ponytail...thing...à la a Splatoon inkling, lol.

Er...this is old, so the lines and such are a bit messier than my current art.

/monthly_2017_01/5868b89e8a986_yin_narukami_by_danchoutsubomi-daepigy(1).thumb.jpg.6e50f86ed400ec738dcbf63832034ed6.jpg​

Also, yes, that's "Yin" written in really bad Japanese, don't laugh.
The lines on here bug me so much...

I don't really have a side image drawn yet, but the ears are kind of like this in a side view, but longer and floppier.

df69427fe5a450df1d9087c876ed011a.jpg

She also wears her hood on top, just to be safe, ahaha.

But I do need to make some for real. I kinda want to make a really hardcore atlas guy. I think I have a good idea now.

Good to hear.

Lemme know if I can help with anything else, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back