OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Skye (Ivory), Nat, Joshua, Lilla -(INJL)

was

Olivia, S?, Eco, Amber - (OSEA)

so the two being replaced are Eco (Blackjacks charrie) and Sperson :P  from team OSEA

Its Skye (Ivory), Nat, Joshua, Lilla -(INJL)

was

Olivia, S?, Eco, Amber - (OSEA)

so the two being replaced are Eco (Blackjacks charrie) and Sperson :P  from team OSEA

*tackles* 

Thalia to the rescue! 

Glad to know my prior assumption was on the dot! ^^ 

she prob did :O

keep-calm-and-i-ate-all-the-cookies.png

Well it's not going to be OSEA for much longer. You lost the E after all. Your new letters to work with are  L & F.

And Lilith has her own mental problems, so I'm sure she'll fit right in!

59ac07d8326b29e4616416f48abb0ccf.jpg

Man, can't believe OSEA is gone! Olivia decorated the room with twinkle lights to give it an ocean feel for goodness sake!

Mentally unstable? Sister????

@BlackJack

Is Olivia still going to be a team leader anymore? I mean with an L and an F, we have Team OLAF xD

Hmmmm? OLAY?

... I feel like if there were bull grimm, they'd exclusively go after your team...

(note: olé's use in bullfighting comes from "Campeones, campeones, hobe, hobe, hobe," which was part of a song that was sung in Atotxa Stadium. The translation is something along like lines of "We are champions, champions, the best, the best, the best."

Edit: olé is kind of a mishearing

hobe -> oe -> olé

Although "hobe" comes from the Basque language, it is thought that the word "olé" itself originates from an interjection from Arabic.

In the context of other sports, it's kind of like saying "bravo!" to a member of a team who is doing exceptionally well.

And... that's all for this lesson, lol.

This would literally be called Team "The Best".)

Last edited by a moderator:
... I feel like if there were bull grimm, they'd exclusively go after your team...

(note: olé's use in bullfighting comes from "Campeones, campeones, hobe, hobe, hobe," which was part of a song that was sung in Atotxa Stadium. The translation is something along like lines of "We are champions, champions, the best, the best, the best."

Edit: olé is kind of a mishearing

hobe -> oe -> olé

Although "hobe" comes from the Basque language, it is thought that the word "olé" itself originates from an interjection from Arabic.

In the context of other sports, it's kind of like saying "bravo!" to a member of a team who is doing exceptionally well.

And... that's all for this lesson, lol.

This would literally be called Team "The Best".)

Fun facts with Danchou Tsubomi! 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back