OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel as though atlas would also have some clear cut weapons as well. Also, does Nat want some more fun?

Atlas would be leaning more on the sci-fi side, I'd believe.

So shiny, sleek, and chrome stuff would likely look Atlas-ish.

And what do you mean as "fun"? :^)
If you're talking about trouble, I'm up for it. Natsuki would not be thrilled to deal with whatever it is, but I've established that I'm pretty r00d to my charries! 

As we have seen in the past my definition of fun is bad. I was going to have something big happen but everyone wants to bond for now. Plus we need to get the new people in.

Atlas would be leaning more on the sci-fi side, I'd believe.

So shiny, sleek, and chrome stuff would likely look Atlas-ish.

a13748c397e6c147efaa043c6bcf38d0.jpg

And with that, I bid you all a good night!

@Kel Vas @BlackJack

Perhaps Yin and Lilith partnered up during initiation but the other two who would have been on their team didn't make it, so the two of them have been a half-team up to this point. Despite not being a full team they were asked to participate in this mission as the two of them are well suited for reconnaissance. The two left before everyone else and are currently waiting at the landing zone.

I am making a post as we speak. Also I meant something bad as in the Mist is there bad. And that it is doing something. Kudos to those who know what it is doing. 

@Kel Vas @BlackJack

Perhaps Yin and Lilith partnered up during initiation but the other two who would have been on their team didn't make it, so the two of them have been a half-team up to this point. Despite not being a full team they were asked to participate in this mission as the two of them are well suited for reconnaissance. The two left before everyone else and are currently waiting at the landing zone.

Oops! Hadn't noticed that the ship had landed already.

[SIZE= 12px]Its all good, I had them go help Teal. He was on the ship but I will say they went later to help him. And now they got stuck because he could not call another ship back in.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]My posts will probably be iffy. I have had the worst time sleeping for a week now. Its a good thing I put off doing anything till now XD. Funny enough I wrote the first paragraph like a couple days ago.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]My posts will probably be iffy. I have had the worst time sleeping for a week now. Its a good thing I put off doing anything till now XD. Funny enough I wrote the first paragraph like a couple days ago.[/SIZE]

Ah, that sucks.

I hope you get good rest soon...

Yeah I did jumble it all up there, thanks for pointing it out, hopefully I got it down now. Next post will not be like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back