OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, welcome. Also a question for the masses, would you like me to escalate the situation or would you like to continue bonding.

Not much has happened in the rp, we went through initiation, did a day of class. Now we are on a mission to investigate rumors of a monster outside the city.

I'm so behind on this RP... Jesus...

Would anyone be kind enough to take the time to explain what's going on, and maybe where I can jump in..?

Good day! 

Welcome friend! Glad to see someone join who loves RWBY and is so highly recommended from two awesome RPer's, looking forward to your CC!  :)

i mean, cant we bond then do fun mission stuffs? XD iduno lol

I agree with these words

I'm so behind on this RP... Jesus...

Would anyone be kind enough to take the time to explain what's going on, and maybe where I can jump in..?

Aight, so we went out to look around this jacked up city, but we didn't shit ya know. So we all like screw dis let's take a nap. So we took a motherfucking nap and now we're chilling and bonding like mofo's.

And you can jump in wherever you like! Olivia will have a raw, uncooked yam waiting for you!

Not much has happened in the rp, we went through initiation, did a day of class. Now we are on a mission to investigate rumors of a monster outside the city.

Oh neat! I managed to skip initiation, haha. Any random tips or leads I need?

Or shall I begin investigation of everything quite thoroughly? (Bwahahaha) 

Welcome, Kel!

Thank you very much! 

Edit:

I didn't even hit the post button for that!! Then again, the site did crash before I could, haha..

Welcome friend! Glad to see someone join who loves RWBY and is so highly recommended from two awesome RPer's, looking forward to your CC!  :)

Hopefully I don't disappoint, eh?  I'll look forward to working with everyone! 

Oh wow @Kel Vas It's been a while hasn't it? Welcome!

Quite a while actually, haha. I didn't think we would collide again until I finished preparations on the sequel. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh neat! I managed to skip initiation, haha. Any random tips or leads I need?

Or shall I begin investigation of everything quite thoroughly? (Bwahahaha) 

Thank you very much! 

Edit:

I didn't even hit the post button for that!! Then again, the site did crash before I could, haha..

Hopefully I don't disappoint, eh?  I'll look forward to working with everyone! 

Quite a while actually, haha. I didn't think we would collide again until I finished preparations on the sequel. 

Yeah, we tried to do a Rwby collab and an SAO inspired one. Hopefully this doesn't go the way of the dodo like the other two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back