OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering who should post right now?

Welp, I did! xP Olivia is working her way over! 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

anyone can post, really

working on an essay rn but feel free to talk to natsuki even if she's focusing on her watch she's actually really on edge atm so another pair of eyes could help her out

anyone can post, really

working on an essay rn but feel free to talk to natsuki even if she's focusing on her watch she's actually really on edge atm so another pair of eyes could help her out

I'd offer for Olivia to say and help but... Well, she'd probably end up falling out of the window or have some yam related accident....

Hrm...Olivia is close....

tryna think if lilla would roll over and cling to her...

she is a heavy sleeper.

I think this is a good plan. This plan should happen.  :D

That would be a hell of a roll though xD

bah, tried to be thorough in my post xP but it still needed a few edits ;-;

bleh it was such a good post too! now it has the "edited" thing bleh lol

I don't mind telling people my age or my year in college. Not like anyone is going to find me. Hell I could even give you my first name, probably thousands with the same first name and age.

My name is really unique, which is why I don't share it. It's not so much the name itself - just the spelling.

The only hint I'll give is that my nickname is "Temmie". :^P

In case anyone really cares, I'm a 16 year-old girl who lives in America, lol. You can probably figure out what state I'm from, based on what I talk about, but that doesn't matter too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind telling people my age or my year in college. Not like anyone is going to find me. Hell I could even give you my first name, probably thousands with the same first name and age.

Speaking of college, I am not looking forward to not being able to read fantasy and play video games as much as I currently do now. Oh the woes of my major.

I know most of you are still in high school so don't worry about posting. I know that midterms are coming or even here.

College is just an endless pit of suffering, you never get to have fun no matter the major generally. What are you in for?

I can also attest to that :P

and ive described myself enough in places, im sure you guys either know some stuff about me, or you could find it somehow XD not that it really matters

I've been told that I'm mature for my age, but that's a subjective opinion. :PPP

I'm mentally 55...supposedly. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back