OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, sword art online, where your sister can be in love with you but it's ok because your cousins. Dust I love that show xD

Ah, sword art online, where your sister can be in love with you but it's ok because your cousins. Dust I love that show xD

Ahahaha, it's...a cultural thing, kind of, but it's definitely really gross to the Western audience.

It was pretty cool, could use some improvements, though the visuals and soundtrack were amazing.

Ahahaha, it's...a cultural thing, kind of, but it's definitely really gross to the Western audience.

It was pretty cool, could use some improvements, though the visuals and soundtrack were amazing.

I just found it hilarious (obviously I don't understand all the cultural subtleties, but I kinda don't wanna cause it makes me laugh)

i enjoy the show a lot, it just makes me laugh my ass off sometimes xD

Comedy~ 

By the way, anything specific I should do with my character? (Naming, history-wise) 

Not quite familiar with joining RP after they start! 

Uh i dunno

A lot of us are military, some have white fang backstories/are faunus/ and two of us are from rich families with deep backstories, 

I just found it hilarious (obviously I don't understand all the cultural subtleties, but I kinda don't wanna cause it makes me laugh)

i enjoy the show a lot, it just makes me laugh my ass off sometimes xD

I can't explain the cultural stuff so much, I just know it's weirder for people in the west, lol. :^P

SAO Abridged, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back