OOC Chat [Dawn of Divinity]

Do you wish for the First Aeon to end? Celestial and Galactic creations will no longer be possible.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Read through the intro post of the God Sign Up Sheet thread. ^_^

Also, I know you're new to the forum, so just for future reference, when you post in a thread, everyone who has posted in it is notified that you've done so, so you don't need to worry about quoting other people or doubleposting; they'll get an alert saying you've posted something, and get back to you ASAP.

There's also an "edit" button on the lower left hand corner of each post you make, you can use this to add new text to your post, which is usually preferred to doubleposting, since the latter extends the length of a thread for fairly trivial information.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nova: Do I really need to re-make the God Sign-up Thread more explicit? :o :O

Regarding ACTs: Everything is up to date !!!!

@Unbridled Originality: Aye, you cannot ACT directly against the powers of another God. Indirectly yes, like new Laws, or new Concepts that attack their Creations, but not against their powers or domains directly.

@Belial: I am sorry to Wrath you but I had to. You made one tiny mistake, which unfortunately I must punish =[. Don't worry, others have been punished recently as well, for not paying attention when trying to do Secret ACTs. This week was full of Wraths.

But your mistake is this: in your ACT you said that you revoke your gift of Life on that Planet. Which is Ok. However your ACT sentence says you revoke Life, not Your Life, but Life, which includes the Life directly created by Slithering earlier on, which breaks the rules.

I will revoke my Wrath and allow the modification of that ACT sentence if 3 other Gods agree with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Freeman, I'm not 100% on what your act did? Are gods now only allowed to create life in line with their nature? Ie orderly gods can only create orderly life, chaotic gods chaotic life, etc, etc?

[QUOTE="Unbridled Originality]Freeman, I'm not 100% on what your act did? Are gods now only allowed to create life in line with their nature? Ie orderly gods can only create orderly life, chaotic gods chaotic life, etc, etc?

[/QUOTE]
Well it was meant to be more sporadic or random to say the least. Ohh and also can I edit my post and add the picture and line in to it, i forgot to add the posting template.

And, if anything, Red's Act just before yours would bounce your Act anyway: an Act connecting a planet's life to their God is a Law that affects the Gods.

Direhuman said:
And, if anything, Red's Act just before yours would bounce your Act anyway: an Act connecting a planet's life to their God is a Law that affects the Gods.
No his is a waste of an act, since no ACT can effect a god in the first place. WE don't die, I mean its in the rules that an ACT can't kill, effect or change a god. Mainly you can't use an ACT to kill or to make a God different, so I really don't understand his point. Since were not effected by change, fate, death, life, or anything that we make as an ACT. This dose not effect Gods in anyway, but life-forms. You created the seeds of life, I added verity too it. What I did was that life shall reflect that acts of the gods. This in no way effects the act it self, or the gods so there is no rule braking at the moment.

I don't know, it sort of feels like you're imposing a direct limit on what gods can create? I mean, what if a god aspects towards death wants to create a peaceful race? They explicitly can't. Entirely apart from that, we don't have portfolios this stage.

Well those were just example as to how it would work. I mean I didn't to make this, have a creature be made with the affinity of death, and then the creature just dies since it took the meaning to literal. I mean this is just to add ambiguous traits based off of what is already created, luck, death, life, change, order, chaos, ect ect. And will be created. You can further define a creatures affinity, but i made sure all life has affinity of sorts to our acts. This dose effects the gods as much as a mirror in the room dose. In this case its a distorted fun house mirror, and our holy light is being reflected on to an ant.

Well I got 3 act saved up... So I could do alot if I wanted, so ya if the power of one act will not work on creating Affinity for all created life, then I am sure two-three will. And I am no so sure about it getting Wrathed, but more so it contradicting with my own laws set forth. Expectually with Luck. Since I added a clause to it that makes it unaffectable by any of the gods. Including my self.

But at this point I dare anyone to try and directly effect luck. But that is why I worded they I did, so that I am able to use these acts as traits for life, with out effecting the acts or the gods them selves.

Ok so, Freeman is right on influencing other Gods directly. Red's ACT will be special ^^ when I write his Wrathed report. You guys as Gods are not affected by anything but me. I can WRATH you directly as Gods, and influence your being, but you cannot do the same with each other.

As for the next Aeon when you get portfolios, yes you will be restricted. As a God of Death if you create a race that is Alive, you will be Wrathed. If as God of Chaos you create anything that resembles Order, you will be Wrathed.

Then this Affinity thing could work out, if you are a god of death, while you can not create a race that is alive, it could have an affinity of life. So if it is created of out of the God of Death, but has an affinity of life, that would make it a Zombie.

[QUOTE="Unbridled Originality]It's just as redundant as Red's in that case, since it is already the will of Ao.

[/QUOTE]
Well, its supposed to be more then what the portfolios allows to give out.

Could, uh, we as a group maybe tone down the wrist-slitting stuff? Self-mutilation is a real, serious thing that happens, and glorifying depictions of it are a little uncomfortable for me due to past experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back