OOC Chat [Dawn of Divinity]

Do you wish for the First Aeon to end? Celestial and Galactic creations will no longer be possible.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Unbridled Originality]Bluh, people posted really fast. I have been away from a computer all day! :( Didn't even get a chance to post my god.

[/QUOTE]
It's fortunate, that you only really have to keep track of others' creations and their effects- Instead of having to pay close attention to every single word of every single post, as there is no real 'story' in a god game like this. :P

Btw, to anyone that might be confused about the time zones, EET hit 00:00 / 12:00 AM - 1 Hour and 50 minutes ago.

[QUOTE="Seeker of the End]I want to make the sun. If that's alright, can you guys wait for me? Thanks!

[/QUOTE]
Knock yourself out (when you're officially approved of course) give it a cool name! Celestis needs something to orbit around..... Though someone'll have to create gravity, before it can orbit anything. :D

[QUOTE="Unbridled Originality]Well, that kinda limits what we can do on the planet, since you need light for life.

[/QUOTE]
Well not really unless you make them need light for life. There is no limitations to create life. You can make a ball of floating energy for all you want

I'll create the sun (and moon if possible) is it limited to one thing or could fluff it out to include multiple things? Like creating a pair of twin somethings?

Unbridled can create gravity.

[QUOTE="Seeker of the End]I'll create the sun (and moon if possible) is it limited to one thing or could fluff it out to include multiple things? Like creating a pair of twin somethings?
Unbridled can create gravity.

[/QUOTE]
You get one (1) ACT per day (a new day starts at 12:00 AM Eastern European Time GMT+3 in the Summer, GMT+2 in the Winter). You could possibly create a binary star, but a star and a moon, would count as two acts, which would invoke the wrath of Ao.

Unless of course..

IX. THE DOMINO EFFECT
The DOMINO effect is a term used to describe some action that could be construed as more than one ACT (by Ao) and runs the risk of the Wrath of Ao, but essentially accomplishes ONE ACT and therefore evades my direct intervention.

Such ACTS test the limits of what is allowed and are subject to my interpretation as per the WRATH OF AO

[QUOTE="Wolf Rawrrr]Wolf really likes this game *bark*
It's amazing, though there's more mechanic to it than meets the eye and certainly a bit too many players for my taste, but still...

I have to wonder though, is Dawn of Divinity still accepting new players? If not, it will give me some peace to be able to cross it off my list. If yes, then I'll probably torture myself for another day and ultimately join up *woof* :rolleyes:

[/QUOTE]
Still accepting. The game has no limit of Gods, so heck, knock yerself out and join in the fun !

As for ye'all, When you go to ACT think of how many ACTs you have (max 3 if for 3 days you didn't do anything). You can stretch the limits of one ACT but you'd be walking on a very dangerous thin line. The more complex the elements of your ACT are, the more some demand their own ACT, and thus can bring the WRATH of AO if you did it all in one go. Here's an example: I created as Sulvan, Time. Yet I made only the basic rule of Time, no complex Laws. Since complex Laws demand their own ACT. So I split Time into 2 parts: Time itself and its basic understanding, then the Laws of Time which I have yet to do.

The point is: do not rush. Think, and if unsure split into more ACTs. Better safe then wrathed.

Helix, I hope that with the Motion created you wouldn't lose sight of your precious rock. Then again, you can always create another...

[QUOTE="Red Shadow Claws]Helix, I hope that with the Motion created you wouldn't lose sight of your precious rock. Then again, you can always create another...

[/QUOTE]
You created motion, but did not determine what sets things in motion.

Then again, the consequences are for Ao to determine, so we shall see. And with motion and movement, I could always easily pull Celestis back. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops... You can't edit that out Unbridled. Or else rocks fall and everyone you die!

But seriously, nice job Unbridled. A bit too complicated for a second ACT though. Can you even get a second act?

The thing is that they had their character up before you. Since both you and I started late we only go one ACT, I think. Welp, we're going to have to wait and see...

In that case, if you don't get in trouble I'll make the moon. Also, when we get to creating creatures, want to cooperate to make some fire-breathing dragons?

Nah, they will be sort of like judges. Keepers and enforcers of laws and such. And Unbridled, please don't channel Swillin into your god please.

*sighs* I'm really hoping that I didn't screw up by acting twice. I just noticed that others did so, and assumed it was okay.

And he's got way too much emotion and personal interest to be SWLWHN

Hopefully the GM will understand. Although I think your second act might be a little bit too complicated. You're trying to do too many things at once.

Not really, I'm saying, basically, that there's a proportion between motion and the force required to stop it. And, I mean, if someone can create the sun and all the complex processes therin in one act...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back