OOC Chat [Dawn of Divinity]

Do you wish for the First Aeon to end? Celestial and Galactic creations will no longer be possible.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
4. When posting either an ACT in an AEON thread or in the Halls of Divinity thread, do use the following format:
Code:
[right][img=insert a 100x 100 image link here][/right]

[url='link to your god's character thread']Name of your God[/url]
[hr]'[/hr]
And as for the picture, if you're coming from Gaiaonline, which is where the image is from, so I assume you are, then I'm surprised you don't know about Tinypic.

e67hn8.jpg

View it. Enjoy it. Marvel at its small size. Do this in memory of me.

yea so I didnt post a large 600 by 500 image in my post... Im sorry... I should be able to get my computer in working order in a week or two so I can sort out some detials... Might end up having to go out of town on work in a week as well so I might be going into stasis...

Belial, your post is getting wrathed either way. The way you made it, I see no ACT. Please do copy the format of all the other ACTs. Use the header I made, then do the content of the ACT, then at the bottom put ACT: and the sentence which is the ACT itself.

You said you read the rules >.>. So I am deleting your ACT, and you loose that ACT for that day.

The rules say this:

I. TURNS

#1. All players are allowed one sentence per day with which to ACT. The day begins at 12:00 am midnight, Eastern European Time (Summer GMT+3 / Winter GMT+2). Watch the time, since I will treat any premature ACT as invalid, even if it is only a few minutes too early.

#2. All players are allowed to save up 2 or 3 ACTs (which would take 2 or 3 days) if they so choose, and then use them all at the same time. ACTs beyond 3 are "burned" off.

#3. All players are bound by the dictates of all previous ACTs by all players.

#4. No ACTs can be 'taken back', 're-done', or disputed. This means you cannot edit or delete your ACT post. What's done is done. Proof read and verify your ACTs before you post them. If I see a ACT post modified the Warth of Ao will come down upon that ACT.

At point #3, it says that All players are bound by the dictates of all previous ACTs by all players. That means you cannot ACT or do anything that predates all the actions taken before you post.

If someone does something before you post, then you are bound by that, and you cannot change it in the past. You can only modify it in the present.

You act should been about how you cut your wrist to spill Life into the universe and have that Godly blood touch all planets. Thus putting Life upon all of Creation.

Sorry Bel =[, but I must go all GM on your ACT.

I have two ACTs saved up, right? My last post was sunday at 4:48 (12:48 your time), meaning that I acquired one act monday at 4:00 (12:00) and another yesterday at 4:00 (12:00), by my reckoning.

I'm unsure how to add that header line that's in everyone else's posts? It doesn't show up on the copy+paste, and I'm unfamiliar with the new text editor. First ACT after work, before the action-for-the-day cutoff, most likely.

Direhuman said:
I'm unsure how to add that header line that's in everyone else's posts? It doesn't show up on the copy+paste, and I'm unfamiliar with the new text editor. First ACT after work, before the action-for-the-day cutoff, most likely.
The code for all that is in the sign-up

[img=insert a 100x 100 image link here][/right]
Name of your God

'

Code:

I think he meant specifically the line, because it's really tetchy sometimes, and you could see that he did the correct formatting, sans line, in Halls of Divinity. If you put

Code:
[hr]

right underneath your name and image, it should include the line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Shep, Slithering isn't a formless creature, the burst of empathy is just how it communicates. Its actual form is the worm-creature in the picture, which is what arrived in the hall. Or were you trying to say that the worm was too incomprehensible to mortals, and should change?

mm graboid.....

My next act will to be to create Death to complete the hole motief of Balance im tryin to go for so if you guys would be so kind try not to jump in and beat me to it please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Death is now explicit. My next action will probably to be to wipe my planet and begin again.

Don't fuck with my planet.

Direhuman said:
Hey Shep, Slithering isn't a formless creature, the burst of empathy is just how it communicates. Its actual form is the worm-creature in the picture, which is what arrived in the hall. Or were you trying to say that the worm was too incomprehensible to mortals, and should change?
That makes sense. Still, it does fit for Narlon, he's going to have trouble comprehending that sort of difference anyway. I mean, he's a geometric pattern, and he's talking to the worm that communicates via empathy.

Nova said:
Hi, my name is Nova and I'm interested in playing. Is there a spot open?
There is always a spot open. There can be as many gods as there are concepts in the english language :) .

wow really... so in the future If I got a plan for something Ill try not to say it out loud as some one is just going to try and be me to it because they can <.<

Or because they still had an act and needed to counteract the life being spread on their planet?

You can't just call acts, dude. Especially not majorly important ones like death.

I didnt call it dude, I said Id like to do that and asked if people would hold back, witch has don before by others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back