One Thousand Birds

wow my mom lied it wasnt a short day it was a full day at school today

my school was the only one in the district that had a full day >:[

but it looks like im going to con today soon and tomorrow

Yay for Ghost! :3

SPRING BREAK!!!!!! WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been waiting for this for a while!

Ghost said:
wow my mom lied it wasnt a short day it was a full day at school today
my school was the only one in the district that had a full day >:[
LOLOL

That happens a lot where I live.

All the surrounding cities get bad weather, but we never get anything, so everyone else gets school out or shortened days... but not us.

There isn't anything to reply to with your jounin, Kiro, unless they overhear something going on in the classroom. owo

Haa I miss spring break. ;w;

It's okay though.

It's the weekend now and I only have a little bit of chemistry homework.

WHY DID EVERYTHING HAVE TO HAPPEN THE WEEK I GOT BACK

and i just realized i left my flute at the school ._.

Oh well.

I probably wasn't going to practice anyway. xDD

lol If something comes up, I can have one of my jonins come in and say one or both of them are needed...? x3

I'm so happy. lol

Oh yeah, Pine two questions about your character thing.

1) Would the fiancé treat him differently, and

2) would she be a ninja or a civilian?

@Infinities Lover someone else made a chuunin character, teams are generally of three, figured I'd ask you if you're ok with @Kriann joining us. It'll complete the squad and be easy for us 3 to be included. And he doesn't have a summon so that would kind of even us out some xD I think it'd be fun and interesting. Figured I'd ask you as well so I allow it and you hate the idea :P

Awesome :3 that is perfect. Makes a team and gives us 3 something to do. Just need him to agree with it and we'll be all set :D

What do you mean treat him differently, out of curiosity?

Either way, it's entirely up to you. c:

The only thing I would say is that she has to be wealthy, preferably the same age or younger, and maybe not USUALLY on the same team?

Cool~

Planning on getting Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 1! A friend was telling me I should great it, and I hope I can!

Played Powerful Shippuden for a while. Got tired...x3

Like after he got the two-tail put inside him, would she still like him and treat him the same or differently? So you said he's 19? So would 17 be good? So she'd be a ninja?

Nuu! I want the first one! x3 Then later I'd get the other ones. possibly. 
Oh and Kiro, I'd be using my dads system and he has PS3 so yeah. :3

Again, that's up to you. cx

The two tails is polite and has a long history with Kumo, voluntarily becoming a jinchuuriki, I believe.

So no one hates him for it, as he mostly has it under control, but it also is hard to ignore that he has a demon sealed inside of him.

Seventeen is good, and I'm fine with her being a ninja or a civilian. cx

I think she might be easier to incorporate as a ninja, though.

I can do that =3 Kay I'll make a character up. She can be a ninja. Don't know how to make it so she was on a different team, since their both Chuunin right? Hrm...*goes to search*

You've now given me something to do! :D

Yeah well, it's all I've got. Plus the only experience I have is a Playstation 1 then my dad had a 2 and now he has a 3. Seems fine to me.

But this one's for the idea Pine has with her jinchuuriki

x3 lol Let's see...

Asuka

Yuzuki

Ryoichi

Chinatsu

(No name) 
So yes five. x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back