One Thousand Birds

Not really sure

Two-tail

Pine took that one and then there was one I think in the forms or something but I don't think they've ever posted yet.

Actually, I was going to have him as a genin. cx

He's on a chuunin level, except he isn't fit to lead a team, so he's stuck as a genin.

Still, he's already in the lightning vanguard, so he doesn't really care about his rank.

But HER rank doesn't really matter. xD

KIRO I'M AT A RESTAURANT xD  
They have Son Goku, which is the four tails, I think?

Yeah, you can make a jinchuuriki.

BUT AIN'T NONE OF YO CHARACTERS GUNNA BE SUM SAMEHADA WIEDLER

Uh, it probably isn't canon. xD

It's from the au role play that I made him in.

The lightning vanguard is supposed to be the main force in Kumo's military, usually being the first on the battlefield in war.

So kind of like ANBU... but more public. xD

Ahhh! Okay =3 Then I might just make her a Chuunin 
He's still 19 then?

Yeah, sure, he'll be an oldbie! cx

Cool, buuuuuuuut ~

Just to let you know, none of the jinchuurikis will originate from the Leaf.

Gotcha o: 3 tails is mine >D Bad ass under water. Hard ass shell. And the list goes on o: I would rather have the 2 tails but its taken <<

ONWARD TO making another character ._. Number 4.

x3 lol So should I say she's from Kumo? 
You're catching up to me in character numbers... *smirks evilly*

<,< I could always make two more characters xD I have the ideas to match them. And I know what my character is going to be like. And where he'll be from.

YOU AIN'T GETTING MY NIBI c:

Yeah, because (also in this au world, but I kind of use them as a guide anyone, sue me lol) Kumo has a lot of old traditions, arranged marriage being among them.

So this would have all been going down in Kumo, and I would say they should stick to being in Kumo.

MAYBE we can bring them up for the chuunin exams, but at the moment, I think they could have something to do with future missions when we decide on squads. cccc;

Alright cool. I'm kinda stealing Temari's battle weapon...x3

I'll start working on the profile

Alright, sweet ~

I'm gonna' reply to another role play, then I guess I'll work on tidying his profile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back