One Thousand Birds

Kiro you have skills. And they are mad. Some might even say... 1337 360 yy optic 420 noscope skills. But only some. I don't like those people.

Flubs: Goes to coffee shop, hears here guys shouting at there computers. "Must be LoL."

Angry man 1: "DAMMIT WHY CAN'T YOU JUST PULL MID!"

Angry man 2: "STOP JUNGLING AND HELP ME PULL MID THEN!"

Angry man 3: "I find this relaxing."

Last week I asked my friend what they where doing and she said LoL. I have no idea either.

It was just amusing to me because I attempted to order coffee (luckily I am a regular so they knew what I wanted) and just "DAMMIT" more swearing "Relaxing."

Ughhh haha I might be doing a double major now gais.

I don't think I'm going to have time at all to role play with everything I want to do.

Pine. Double major first. Triple major second. Quad major third. ULTRA major fourth. UNSTOPABLE major fifth. Roleplaying sixth.

Don't go Pine...

*sniff sniff*

Man these chips are hot....*rubs nose*

POKER IS BAD. Unless its for food. Then people won't get pissed and try to mug you.

Depends on how hungry they are... O.o

You gonna reply on SAO Flubs?

He hasn't posted since Friday. ZaiKai posted a confusing post on Saturday or Sunday. I'm. Bored.

It's been so long... x3

I don't know about ZaiKai, but Sunasa's been busy. Work and college he said, but he hopes to post afterwards, since he has to leave soon.

I mean, I don't start school until August, I think, so I'm good for now.

However, I'm definitely going to be in the Pokémon club they have there, I might join marching band (if not, I'll regularly attend football and soccer games), concert band, eventually a sorority/fraternity (idr the difference), and probably work out frequently... oh, and I'll probably try to get some sort of job and internship on top of all of that.

The schedule for my first semester is kinda' sketchy... I'll have environmental science three days of the week at eight in the morning, then on Tuesday I have my lab at 7:30.

Hopefully I don't procrastinate.

Maybe role playing will just have to be a summer thing, but I should probably work on writing a story of my own at some point if I ever hope to get a novel published.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back