• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

He doesn't want to be recognized as a pirate when he hasn't done anything yet, plus he honestly prefers not being a pirate and sailing to the new world and claiming the one piece and naming himself pirate king simple as that though he knows this is unlikely.

So he is a sailor/adventure? I figure he wanted to be a pirate sort of like luffy........ Okay than......

Also edited~

Right now the only thing he knows about pirates is that there criminals even if people like the strawhats exist and he could be like them he would still be a criminal, but he hasn't experienced anything for his self so his opinion may change.

Okay never mind. For some reason when I read the last post I thought you were saying that someone else had it... Woops.

But yeah I want the wind fruit (Yes it's a logia and no he won't have it for a long while)

@Thesmashbro First of all, Morgol hasn't been in a fight yet. Second of all, the rp just started, and if your character can beat an admiral already, that is kinda broken. I'm not saying he is gonna be a curb stomped every time. I am only making him as strong as they do in the Canon one oiece. If you know how strong admirals are in that, then you know how Morgol is gonna be like. And besides, Prim cannot be that strong this early in the rp. It'd be a short rp.

@National I can say the exact same thing about your character. The difference between your character and mine is 1: I have other characters. I don't have to rely on my villain-ish character to RP, so I can have him only appear during specific points. 2: Your character wants to kill all pirates while mine couldn't care less. Once your character finds out that Chase, Ken, and the others are pirates, he's going to slaughter them because you've already established that he is strong enough to beat them all. If he lets them go or relents even a little, it would go against his character.

If Priam beats Morgol (without killing him, by the way), then the pirates can deal with the other marines that they can actually beat and Priam can just go on his way. It doesn't have to be a curb-stomp anyway; Morgol's flames would definitely be able to damage Priam.

P.S. I would recommend making a pirate character so you can RP with the rest of us.

I am going to make another character. Trust me I'm only going to bring Morgol in at some points. I hace to make him as strong as an admiral, and Priam can't just go around beating admirals. They are one of the strongest Navy forces other than fleet admiral. I am going to make another character to normally rp, and Morgol I'll bring in when we need a villain. After he beats Priam, he is going to leave the island. @Thesmashbro

I'm still not sure why a character can only be that strong if he's an admiral, but fine. I'll let your character win, but I don't want it to be a curb-stomp. I've already thought of a scene for when Priam gets captured and since he's not actually a pirate, I don't think Morgol would kill him. I've also just come up with a reason for my marine (and shadow's by extension) to stay. Now we just need to figure out something for the pirates to do.

At least not this early. Tbh, @pbtenchi you should probably make the fleet admiral, just to make sure no one else can get hin, and I believe you'd be the best fleet admiral since you're the owner and all

any character currently in the story would have his ass kicked by an admiral. Well, I have Offspring as captain as I don't want to play roles like that. @Offspring Would make the best fleet admiral.

Alright this can work just fine. Morgol knocks him out, and doesn't kill him Cuz he isn't a pirate. The Marines take them to their ship, and Augustin can interfere and take him or something. @Thesmashbro

Yeah, offspring would probably be the best pick. Alright, later in the day I'll make a pirate that will be the musician for the crew. I use Morgol once we get a pirate marine war. *wink wink* @pbtenchi

Oh and so you're allowed to have logias now since Ken is able to get one? @pbtenchi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back