• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

I like this idea! xD Maybe Ken can have a near death experience forcing him to eat the fruit.... And it could be Morgol that is called in *Shrug* Though their chances of escaping......... *double shrug*

Not a bad idea just a bit to early to make enemies with the celestial dragons and the higher up marines but I like it, A idea I had was about something like your on an island were there use to be a festival of music but some organization has taken control and gotten rid of that festival and your guy being a musician (I hope i'm right) wants to stop them but has no one to assist in taking them down.

That works to xD //shot for being in decisive

But in reality he would be too early for them to make enemies with Admiral and such.

I think the ones stopping the festival is corrupt marines. That way once they get in a fight they would officially be enemies of the marines.... *shrug*

I like that idea. And they can finally be an enemy of the marines, finally making them an enemy for Morgol. Of course they won't fight Morgol until later, maybe after a time skip or two, which should be later. I like the idea. @Offspring @Peaceswore

I guess corrupt marines would be fine, so how should we do this we have quite a few members so how much fodder marines to real marines should we have?

That works and if need be I can make another character that can be kill/captured. As for NPC marines...... *shrug* as many as we deem necessary...

Well I guess I will make a marine as well so thats three non fodder marines, they don't have to be super strong just capable of putting up a fight against someone like Ken, Venny, etc. also they don't die only captured.

And @Offspring , we got @pbtenchi s permission to make Yonkos, new world enperors. I think you should make a new world emperor and the fleet admiral. You don't have to use them until way later, I just thought you would suit those rules. You would be the most powerful marine, I think you should have that position. I talked with @pbtenchi about this, he thinks you would suit the role.

Oh guys, currently we have one paramecia and a lot of logia place holders, as of this moment, I decree no more logia characters until further notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back