• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

Ken hasn't eaten it yet. It's with him (in a small chest attached to his hip), but he won't consume it till later (I was thinking when he is close to death)

Alright that's understandable. So can my pirate guy have kinda the same thing? He'd be just in possession of the ice fruit

Damn it.... well now I got to make two more characters...... I really hope this RP doesn't die since I'm actually getting into it CX

Am I able to make an emperor. I'll only have those three characters. Morgol, my pirate guy, and the emperor. @pbtenchi

So, am I able to make an emperor? Pretty please? He won't show till later. @pbtenchi

@National They don't even know each other but since Priam was on his ship he is for the moment a friend of Chases personally, plus he has a huge ambition and Chase can relate.

@National Alright but do you have any ideas on how to make a one piece type arc where he can join because were helping him out, I always feel like that is a big thing missing from the many One Piece rp's I have been in.

Yeah I have an idea. You guys can go to an island, pick whichever you want, and I could say my guy was sold to a celestial dragon because of his music, and he can't escape because the celestial Dragon has hired like bounty hunters or something to make sure my character doesn't escape. Once you guys help him escape, while we're all running away from the celestial dragon calling in an admiral Cuz they have that power, my guy helps you guys out, and we all get to the ship and escape. That came out of the top of my head so sorry if it is a crap idea. @Offspring

Users who are viewing this thread

Back