• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

The thing is, @National, that admirals lead the Marines into war. I doubt that someone with his abilities is needed for roaming the seas while looking for pirate ships.

True. Just use my name as a scare factor then. Even if I can't be there yet, my name can float around. They always do that in one piece. How long have they talked about Kaido and never showed him? One of the reasons why I love one piece. @Thesmashbro

National said:
(Anyone else gonna jump in before this turns into a one on one? I can't Cuz my guy needs buildup)
I'll help with your "buildup." Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "one on one."

Aaaaah. Yeah, it's kind of annoying when that happens. It's not quite as annoying here since what they're going doesn't really need to involve anyone else, but all the Email notifications can get tiring.

Since shadowdude's character is also a marine, I think I'm gonna wait until he posts (once his character is accepted) before I do.

@National I'd still like to wait. I'm not sure what's taking @pbtenchi so long though. He's been online many times and he even replied to someone else in the thread after Shadowdude said he altered his character. It almost looks like he's ignoring him on purpose, you know?

Excellent. My work here is done. Now I need to go work a 3-hour shift before I can actually respond to Shadow's character once he posts.

@National your guy is a marine admiral right? I was wondering if you were cool with him semi knowing Ken (since his adoptive father was a Navy admiral as well) It's fine if you don't want to do that. just thought it would be a bit intresting.

Cools~ He could have meet Ken personally when he as younger, or he could have seen a bunch of pictures of him and heard stories from the admiral~ (or both xD Choice is yours) ((If they personally meet Ken would vaguely remember you guy))

That's just fine. And maybe they meet when you guys land at the islands and since he doesn't know Ken, they could meet up with Morgol happily remembering him, and Ken trying to make sure Morgol doesn't run into the crew or know that pirates are there, since an Admiral is an admiral

Then they have nothing to worry about right now since they don't have a jolly roger.... They need one asap or they can't be called real pirates!

You can assume that we have a jolly roger now, I didn't add one because it was out of character for him to do so.

How would it have been out of character for him to add a Jolly Roger? If he want's to be a pirate then it is important to have the flag of a pirate!

If we don't have a jolly roger, then our ship can't really be identified as a pirate ship. That'd allow us to get to port without being shot at. I think it's better that we don't have one yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back