• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

pbtenchi said:
(not sure how to join in here, Are we already part of your crew or what?)
That's a good point. Should we all be in the same crew right off the bat?

BTW, if I decided to make a villain character to give the characters an excuse to gather in the same place, will I have to make a character sheet?

We could already be a crew since that makes things easier.

My plan was to let everyone jump into the setting and put my character in some trouble to attract everyone to him and since my character already has an alright sized cargo ship he could easily recruit people aboard the ship.

I just finished my villain character. Hopefully he'll be strong enough to cause some conflict.

P.S. I didn't include the codeword in the CS because I put it in my other two so it should be obvious that I've read the rules.

There is literally no weakness to it. He is pretty much Juggernaut. And there is a reason why Juggernaut doesn't die.

Sorry. I was too busy watching One Piece.

@pbtenchi

And you said that my character being a Marine would be tough. I'm having more fun with her than any other character in this RP!

(Granted, I've posted with only one other character, but the point still stands.)

Offspring said:
@Thesmashbro Does the Marine situation have to do we the island we are on or is it something else?
The first post should be setting up writing your character into the story. I didn't put much detail into the command since I didn't know what island everyone was on and I could write in any villain--either mine or someone else's--into it later.

My plan was to have the marines be called upon to arrest Chase and his crew 1) because Chase wants to be a pirate 2) Chase shipmates are criminals, once pardoned by other marines but not officially pardoned by the government making them still criminals. Not the greatest plan but it's something,

The thing is that you've already established that your character may be a pirate, but he's pretty much unknown. There's no reason for the Marines to come after you. Luffy doesn't start the series with a bounty on his head, it's only after he rescued Zoro that the Marines know who he is. He officially gets a bounty after beating Arlong. Since your character (to my knowledge) hasn't done anything yet, there's no reason for the Marines to come after you.

If you want my advice, have another pirate show up and cause some havoc. Your character could announce himself as a pirate and beat that other pirate (with the help of our characters, of course). Then they would become more notorious.

@Thesmashbro He basically is a pirate since everyone he works with aboard his ship are former bandits or pirates they aren't well known but each has a bounty 3,000,000 to 5,000,000 berri bounties they haven't been any trouble in years so they aren't well known but they are still criminals by law. All together there bounties equal 21,000,000 berri. I will just do the pirate thing instead seems simple compared to my idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back