• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

IIRC? There is usually only full hybrid and normal but fruits like chopper and such have another form and because my fruit is the monkey one it gives him a gorilla form for strength and a typical monkey form for agility and speed.

Let's just put it like this it is uncommon but not unheard of for zoan types to have multiple forms. Mine only has one form that gives him any power unlike other zoan types.

I understand your accepted either way I just was wondering, most likely there are many zoans with different abilities/forms that will surface in the near future anyways.

Sweet. I've always wanted to be either a span type or have the opi opi no mi like law.

Can I just pretend to be a stow away?

Hi I just wanted to see if there is room in this one piece rp for one more. I love one piece it's one of my favorites

National said:
I can really be whatever. A pirate crew member, or if you guys need an enemy, a marine admiral or something. @Offspring
Be a marine and fight for JUSTICE!

I have a marine already, so if you make a marine then our characters can pair up.

@National Looks like your character is too high-ranked for our characters to pair up. Your character could be heading to the island everyone else is going to for a different reason, but I think Marine Admirals don't generally pair up with subordinates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back