• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

@National It doesn't have the same appeal, see if they just come in to crash it they would simply be defeated as low life criminals. While as if they establish a rule over the island and oppress them they become true villains something that would actually make the newspapers. Whatever no point of crying over spilled milk.

We can say that they started this festival with a happy start. Its still very fresh, so they can still be very in control

@Offspring

How doyou wanna start this i got my marine dyde accepted so im ready @Offspring

I am not sure were to go from here, I guess we could say that the your admiral made a quick stop by the island do to some rumors of some corrupt marines but they covered there tracks and put the people in fear with some kind threat forcing them to keep the secret. You guy took charge in making the island look as happy as it usually is but now that there in clear they are going to crash the party. I guess you can introduce your character by being the one to crash the party, I guess I will introduce my character later. I haven't really figured out all the details yet so forgive me if things get sketchy.

Alright. So how do you want me to crash it? Cornelis is going to start a performance and then Colby kidnaos him, dating HeS a criminal or something?

I'll make a temporary marine in a moment~ She will have no though put behind her and will be there for the sake of killing/capturing.

xD I figured as much.

Laziest character I have ever.... SECOND laziest character I have ever created.

I call for Ken to fight the grizzly bear! xD

Thanks for waiting for me to post..... -_-

Oh dont worry. You will be fighting Colby. Just make your carácter interferencia and fight venny

What I'm thinking is that your guy could have seen the rest go into the base and he decided to follow. Going into the front entrance as well. You can chos if he went with the other two and got separated, or if he just arrived late.

When he enters he can probably go and help Cornelius (who is bleeding out at the moment) or he could be fending off a bunch of marine grunts.

@Church Burning is Venny immune to pain? An arrow went though her arm....which hurts like a bitch.

I think I'm going to have to so that my character is just busy upgrading his bike and mechanical armor during all this so he can be ready and powered-up for the next one.

Nevermind. Offspring's post gave me the perfect opportunity to jump in.

Would it be all right if Taka Shima intercepts Chase and Garret? If he's as tricky as you say, taking down two stray members would reduce the group, making it easier for him to take them down. Besides, I want my character to do something for a change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back