• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

Hey 2 questions, what place is everyone in and does anyone have a bounty yet? Just getting me arse ready.

Yes, everyone now has a bounty. And we are all on the ship, going to a new island. Idk the new island

Yes, everyone now has a bounty. And we are all on the ship, going to a new island. Idk the new island

National said:

Perfect! Can you tell me their bounties? Just so I can prepare my entrance.

@Death Puppet You can either make a post asking to join or you can already be apart of the crew, also don't post in the in character section if you are not speaking in character.

Sorry, I'm bouncing between two threads right now so I'm typing in what pops up first xD , I'll probably just be part of the crew.....

You need a spy right?

@Offspring

@Death Puppet

Well since you bring up roles:

Captain: Chase

First Mate: Venny

Cook: N/A

Navigator: Ken

Shipwright: Garret

Doctor: N/A

Sniper: Reggie

Musician: Cornelius

Archaeologist: Tristan

Quartermaster: Pb

Linguist: Dru

Assassin/spy: N/A

@The Jest Whatever island we end up on is up to somebody else but either way the island we go to will allow you to enter the rp.

Do you guys now the next island yet? I'm waiting to see if anyone has thought of anything before I post for Ken.

Well my guy can be a secondary antagonist if ya want. You can introduce your woody and I can be there too

I mean since when a bounty hunter became a main antagonist in Canon One Piece?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back