• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

@National Fine. Maybe I can get some character development out of this.

@National So wait, If this is going the way I see this going, Taco Shima is going to drug everyone leaving Chase and Garret to fight him, and Chase is going to beat him alone?

If it's not, then I still think that Chase and Garret should beat him together. Wouldn't that give each group their own moment to shine?

Hmmm I'm not sure how to introduce your guy..... xD My character is currently taking a forced nap so my options are limited xD

Peaceswore said:
Hmmm I'm not sure how to introduce your guy..... xD My character is currently taking a forced nap so my options are limited xD
Well, my man's a bounty hunter, there are many scenarios, Like "Scary motherfucker appears out of nowhere", "Marines call scary motherfucker to deal with an incoming threat" or "Scary motherfucker just feels like killing something" inbetween others....Wait is this PG-13?

Sorry I was gone for so long guys D: I went on a camping trip and the flight back to FL was delayed -cri-

Lets just pretend I helped dru and whatever.. but then had to leave the group... I honestly dont know what to do..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back