• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

@Kid of Darkness right now everyone is on an zombie infested island. If you want to get on the action now instead of later you should be there :P It's a creepy island that is ruled by a warlord, currently there are a few characters in the town center. You can go there or you could head to the church where an enemy is waiting (stella) (though you can't fight her off the bat, there are traps and such and along the way you would meet Dru a human that ate the monkey fruit and is currently fighting off thirteen metal statues).

Could ya give me a reason please? I'm trying to surround my character around it as well as think of a story arc

I actualy was just joking. Tenchi probably doesn't want the crew tangling with an Emperor outside of the new world

I was planning was something to do with a fake emperors pretending to be the twins. Since Skypia is so distant they decided to use that place as their base. Where they extort the people and passing pirates. They are no where near the same level as the twins though. (Like the Luffy impersonator)

If we are doing warlords, could I make one? The bigger question is could he have the quake quake fruit? I had this idea for him that he would be going after the crew, showing up in arcs to help or hinder the crew in certain situations, then one of the arcs could be the captain of the crew getting fed up with him and launching a battle against him and his crew. He would be one of the more powerful villain crews to show how much the team has grown. Maybe his arc can be after a time skip where we all trained or something. Just shooting ideas.

No quake quake fruit.

That fruit is the power to destroy the planet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since the crew doesn't have a name yet how does the Mismatch Pirates sound? ................. Shut up I suck at names....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back