• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

Yeah sorry didn't exactly know how to react to that so I was waiting for Ken to say something to Sazuya.

Mainly Ken, you guys interacted with him a few times but I wasn;t given really a chance to respond ;-; I know its annoying to wait, but still...

I'm not sure what to post since I think the placement got wrong. @Drumonkey Stella already left to chase after Cornelius (though she is too late)

Actually I know what to post now! I shall get to it!

Don't worry it won't be that bad~

Totally unrelated question... Does he need his limbs? Or is ribs? Or his lungs? Or his heart? Or his brain? If not then he has nothing to worry about!

What is the next island for the upcoming arc? So I can post a small thing for my character, mostly so I can get updates when everyone posts in the role play.

The next arc hasn't been thought out yet (not that I know of at least) Right now we are on a creepy island filled with zombies. It's currently night and there is a total of three people in the center of the town. You could post something about arriving there if you want. (once you post I'll tell you what you should ix)

@Drumonkey I'm confused by your post ^^; Where is dru?

Stella stopped talking to Lucas to run after Cornilious who beat dommy only to pass out of exhaustion. That happened at the church. Stella and Cornelius are now at Stella's lab (which is in the church as well) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back