• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

Sorry, 3 days ago I went binge drinking with some friends and ended up with the worst hangover ever

Dude, when I drink. My ex calls me her best friend, she does good massages though.

Give me a break I tried to choose names that matched the crew and there epithet's, I think I just got seriously offended for a second I need to chill.

Whoah, Sorry dude. But it's kinda odd when a group of protagonists get itself a Deary kind of name. Blue reaper and Death Smile are okay, but I don't think it's a good Idea. Besides the Edgy thing is a Joke.

@Tellmeastory No it's no big deal i'm just grumpy from being awaken from my nap just to kill a baby spider also I was laughing at myself. The names weren't to be edgy they were created through the POV of the marines, Atlas was only added because it just popped into my head I don't even see it's relevance to the anyone but the navigator.

@Offspring Well with names like "Death Smile" and "The Blue Reaper" I guess it leaves little to the Imagination. The crew could be named after the captain though. I mean Rowan Pirates. Or by the Epihet. It worked on "Straw Hats" and "Golden Lion"

Sorry guys I had trouble with my internet and when I got it back didn't get any notifications from here I assumed it died until I took a look last night, I'm making a new OC and was wondering what the island you guys are on now is called?

...Sorry to say, but I am leaving the RP. Not joining in and waiting for a small while, plus still barely interacting with anybody except for a battle I was demanded not to do a single thing in? Yeah... not interested anymore. Apologizes.

Well I'm unsure on where you all are so I was hoping you had only just arrived on the island and I was going to wait for you all to just stumble across me

There is a town filled with zombies. I think you should head there, that way we are guarantee to run into you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back