• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

@pbtenchi @Peaceswore @Tellmeastory @National

I think we should defenitly have atleast three more major arcs and 2 to 3 smaller filler type arcs (like Venny getting kidnapped) just for the expansion of the story, speaking on expanding the story we need to sell the journey by making longer arcs that start off small and lead into a bigger arc. So we only have two more arcs after this one. We need atleast one arc like Enies Lobby arc and another arc like Skypeia and finally before the new world something to leave us with a bang, it doesn't have to be us defeated like the Strawhats, it can just be us doing something revolutionary.

I vote on Killing off the guys from the crew that aren't participating since the Mad Priest Arc (Jk jk)

Actually I think something should happen to them that way we can make room for other people that want to join.

We still need to get @hudhouse to join the crew xD

Which island is that?

And could I get the gist of what it might look like or what the terrain would be? Most One Piece islands look completely different from each other.

poveglia-haunted-island-in-italy-being-sold.png

Horidious Island. I cannot find a good haunted island pic for the life of me

@pbtenchi check @Tellmeastory 's post so he can have his character in the rp.

Just saying, they aren't on the island and I am going to give the island a good story. There is a "normal" village, nothing weird about it yet, where everyone will be at first. If you want, you can have your guy go there first. @Tellmeastory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back