• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

I have no idea how Leon is going to meet your character when he's in the cafe full of zombies. (Wow, you really need to find a new glasses, mate.

Leon- Shut up!)

Alright then! I got lot of encouragement from watching PoC (Jack Sparrow I love you and your rum.....and I'm not gay!) Sadly my character is opposite of him.

I think I forgot I was actually forgot I was a part of this, I just kept checking up on this to see how it was going and never actually made an in character post before I do I just need to make sure I know where everyone is.

Cornelius and Stella are in the lab at the church

Dru, Ken, and the three new guys are in the church in a trap

Dommy is defeated at the church

Toto is dead possibly still in the town

Where is Dekan @National ?

Where is Pb @pbtenchi ?

Ken is passed out at the entrance of the church (still inside) the other four are ways away in a corridor that has robots which they are fighting (I'm waiting for @Sinister Clown to edit before I make my next post)

(Sorry for taking so long, I seen I had to edit but I was tired so I left it to the morning, making the changes now)

Peaceswore said:
@Drumonkey Alexia is in the air not on the ground, so you can't stop before hitting him.
@National Cornelius's guitar is at the lab. Stella didn't bring it with them to the domed area.
I didn't say he was on the ground. Alexia is being held in place by pull and push. Dru caught himself on Alexia and used him as a spring board to jump off of.

Drumonkey said:
I didn't say he was on the ground. Alexia is being held in place by pull and push. Dru caught himself on Alexia and used him as a spring board to jump off of.
Okay xD Sorry I miss read that... I'm exhausted from todays event :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back