• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

[QUOTE="Sir Grego]Alexi found himself laying at the exit, he looked around and saw the building couldn't take anymore. he reached out and used his pull pull powers to Pull the huge Ape to the Exit, then Pulled the far wall as hard as he could to make the building collapse faster. He pulled the Devil fruit out of Stellas grasp at the last minute and with his last bit of breath he screamed "PULL PULL BLACK HOLE!" and Pulled the rest of the building towards the exit, causing it to completely collapse ontop of Stella. Alexi smiled, holding the Fruit and fell unconscious.

[/QUOTE]
How is he capable of doing any of the bold? All of those things weigh more than him and with that he should be pulled toward the items. Also Stella hid the fruit and it's not in your eye sight.

oh, I forgot she hid it. I forgot to say he was pulling toward the wall behind him as well to give him the power to pull the wall down. sorry, I'll delete it.

@Sinister Clown you should reread Dru's post. Also you are suppose be fighting my character Stella.

The building is starting to collapse, and Alexia (your ally) is almost down for the count. The domed is starting to crash around you as well. Stella had tossed dru (who I a giant rampaging ape) at you as well.

BAH!

Well, I guess I didn't say too much about Stella being an ape, I'll edit it again ^-^

There!

Last edited by a moderator:
Their anime..... Seems odd but okay!

Argh I got to have her react to bunch of crap. Burned, I think crushed... And now poked... *sigh* Life of a viilian....

Though sinister. You really should read Drus post so you can react properly

Peaceswore said:
Np ill tell ya if your post fits the situation once you edit. :)
Always keeping things in control and keeping us in line lol.

Sorry ^^; I'm the one that needs to post. I can't right now because I'm on a road trip. As soon as i get back to my lap top I'll post.

So I apologize, but please be patient. I should have access to my laptop mid-afternoon (eastern time).

@Drumonkey with the power the ball gave him I think he should be just as exhausted as chopper would be after that transformation. If he took another one it should kill him not come close

Peaceswore said:
@Drumonkey with the power the ball gave him I think he should be just as exhausted as chopper would be after that transformation. If he took another one it should kill him not come close
(well it wasn't the same as the rumble ball chopper took. Also the rumble ball chopper took in the beginning gave him 3 other forms for a short amount of time. Dru was given a rumble ball that gave him another form but heightened his rage, sending him into a fury.

Peaceswore said:
True, but the first rumble ball chopper took didn't make him enrage like that.
@National what's going on with Ken's soul? Can he get it back or what?
That is true but chopper has the human fruit whereas Dru has the monkey fruit therefore less transformations.

@National I was going to wait till after another arc for the Logia devil fruits to be used but I honestly I doubt we will reach that point so go ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back