• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

Exploded an Island, Fought an Admiral and Survived, Flipped off a World noble and has knowledge of an earth shattering secret of the world government

I think that's a bit soon for the war arc... But I guess if you don't think this RP will last *shrug* The rowan pirates wouldn't be close to ready to fight with the big leagues yet though.

Killed a former warlord to take his spot, slave trading, runs the black market, pissed off the admirals by putting one in major debt (though I think I went chill with my bounty....)

Are we doing a war or not? if we are doing a war the doctor might have to become a field medic.

I think Skypia then an introduction arc to the war, perhaps one of the warlords is sent to test the rookies to see if they can help with the war then completely destroying them, prompting them to go train, then time skip and the war arc will begin.

Stole a boat from a fleet admiral, escaped from Impal down singlehandedly, robbed a marine bank, destroyed a marine fort.

Tellmeastory said:
"So, you're a paramecia after all...Huh...And I thought that you were the only normal one in this group full of Weirdos...By the way, I don't see the Number one and Number two seats here..." Mukade said, referring to the one he considered stronger than himself. The two scariest Warlords weren't present at the meeting for some reason. "As for the one worthy of the title...It's unfortunate to tell you that I don't think these Rookies are on Our league...Give them more time and then they might be able to scratch Monkey Girl's butt, But I doubt it..." Mukade Paused a little and looked at a wanted poster that was in the pile, his smile disappeared the heat in the room rose as some chairs even began to melt. Mukade's face was something that was unnatural of him...An Angered frown, something that Even a tough Marine Like Morgol knows it's a Bad Sign"T-This Bastard! He's Fucking alive!?!" His eyes were bloodshot and he grinded his teeth as the room could be compared to the hottest pit of hell. He stood up and shown the poster to Morgol. "Please. Give me his information." The poster was beginning to Scorch completely, showing the picture of a shaggy haired man with a taunting smirk.
@National
wondering who you are referring too. @Tellmeastory

I'm actually up for an Skypiea Arc, I can do the Antagonist too, if you guys want.

But I kinda wanna Ask Pb if it is okay to make a Logia that is Full of Weaknesses

Or an Ancient/Mythic Zoan

Last edited by a moderator:
@Drumonkey A lot of people actually for example Tellmeastory and Sir Grego both are setting up the next arc if I recall, National just created an alliance with our crew so he could send us to Skypeia or Peaceswore is our navigator so he could do the same. I assume this won't die but if it somehow does then I may just timeskip to after the battle so that way I can just get a fresh start and use whoever we have left and can get rid of any characters that won't be around anymore easily.

I'm a thread necromancer. I know how to revive threads. The question is do we want an undead thread wondering around the place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back