• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

I believe @Tellmeastory was awaiting confirmation of Whirlpool, and if I might make a suggestion, his ability to become the monster doesn't necisarily have to be a control of water type thing, he could simply have powerful suction and razer sharp teeth, although it would be similar in ability to the Pull Pull fruit, I would be fine with that if @Tellmeastory wants his character to do that. perhaps his character could fight almost fishman style in half form, using suction to pull people close and his teeth in the style of a shark fishman. then full power would just be a monster of spinning teeth and suction with little opening for attack to make him a bit less easily defeated. something scary and to that nature. otherwise I am moving ahead with my plan to use Erica to contact the Rookies and ask them to come to skypia since, no matter if Whilrpool becomes a thing or not, it has been decided that skypia is the next arc.

@pbtenchi @National @Offspring any objections?

Besides I edited the Post already and took away the devil fruit changing to something else

@Sir Grego @Tellmeastory I can't help but think that this is a really bad idea, if you guys are already going to Skypeia then there is no point in us getting involved and if he is an issue for Mukade then he is probably to strong for us. Now if he isn't strong enough for Mukade then I don't see why we are needed when you guys together could defeat him no problem, also we have no reason to get involved since the secret doesn't involve us and from our perspective Whirlpool is more of rival to us since were pirates and you guys are the enemies dogs, when the war happens we most likely are going to be on different sides.

@Offspring Your character isn't that weak. A half fishman can cause a lot of damage and he would be sure to fight against Mukade just fine. A character does not have limits and you're free to train offscreen or onscreen, depending on the situation. Luffy goes through a thousand adversities and comes on top despite the obvious 0% chance of him winning. Be creative to gain the upper hand and stop considering the character you yoursef created (He even looks badass) a weakling.

In conclusion, he's only a Weakling if you believe him to be a weakling.

@Tellmeastory I understand that and trust me I always set up training for my character, training and learning as we speak but now that's not the problem after thinking about it since his allies are monsters in there own right. Kandish is like a weaker Doffy, Ken and Cornelius are nearly hax, Dru and the doctor are powerful as well with there devil fruits, the two new crew members are good counters to Whirlpool, and then theres the other String pirates so yeah as far as a fight goes anyone would be fine in a fight. I probably will still keep my character weak until after a timeskip just because that feels right for me.

Yeah so now that thats out of the way why would we fight Whirlpool?

Mukade Erica and Jackel wouldn't fight Whirlpool because of a few reasons, one being that if he somehow did defeat them he would get the knowledge of a deadly weapon, so even if the rookies failed they would ruin any ambush plan Whirlpool had to defeat the warlord(s) and weaken him enough for the warlord(s) to come in and end it before the rookies are fully defeated. as well as the fact that I was planning on having Erica secretly train atleast one of the rookies during the time skip because even though she will be against them in the war arc she enjoys a good fight, so she would naturally want to make sure at least one of them is strong enough to fight against her (in the vain of Sun wukong, she is arrogant about her strength and wouldn't want to face weaklings.) so this would be a good point to introduce her to the idea that the rookies might be a good fight one day. as for why the rookies would fight 1. there is a large bounty on whirlpool if the world government considers him future warlord material, 2.it will be a bonding experience for the team and a chance for their to be an Enel style battle where everyone brings all they have against one opponent, and 3.a rookie crew of pirates would want to go to Skypia because going to skypia is a test of a true pirate crew, a testament to allow you to call yourself a real pirate crew.

@Sir Grego I guess that works out just fine, honestly it doesn't matter I probably want be around much during the arc anyway so i'll just let you do your thing, whenever you or who ever is ready to start this back up go ahead.

@Offspring

Sorry for the inactiveness I've been busy with a few things in RL and also been trying to get a rp of my own set up nicely but I should be able to spend more time on here now, I'll just make a new character if you want.

@Sinister Clown Your fine trust me everyone has been inactive these past few days so you fit right in, no need for a new character unless you want to make a new character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back