One piece: The new era [Inactive]

"You wouldn't be able to escape that way, we would catch you as you surface" said pbtenchi. Aeris reached for a jar and extracted her face from it, and promptly put it on

"So its really just how much I want to destroy your boat, and how much honor I have. But I haven't taken anything yet, remember?" He smiled nervously.

"I'll let the captain decide, you haven't taken anything yet as far as I know, so if possible I don't want to kill you" said pbtenchi

Pbtenchi slipped his dagger away, follow me up deck, no sudden movements" said pbtenchi leading the way. Aeris watched them leave, before taking of her face and getting back to work with a soldering iron

Luka hummed as she was almost done cooking the curry. She tired some and hummed "perfect~" she was in a good mood and didn't know why " hmm...probably the shower" she mutter.

Iggy lays down for a nap but a sudden noise hits his ears "Pb this better be important" he stands up and dashes to Pb "You couldn't deal with this guy look at him what threat does he appose to us?" his voice was angered but dipped in a calm tone.

"He was trying to steal from us, he also lied to aeris and threatened to break the boat" said pbtenchi, trying to hold back his annoyment

"Oi, I couldve put up a hell of a fight, if I wanted to. And I got Mercs that would avenge me if I failed."

Iggy smiled "Unless your going to join my crew you should leave" Iggy eyes were sleepy and he wasn't ready for anymore fighting so he wasn't going to threaten the guy.

Luka looked towards the deck and saw pbtenchi, iggy and an unknow person. "Hmm...they probably didn't hear me.." she walked up to them, to say that food is ready.

"Mumble grumble" muttered pbtenchi, marching off. "Does the captian ever thing things through? Or are his brains in his fists pbtenchi thought to himself

Last edited by a moderator:
Luka saw pbtenchi walking away from the captain ' hmm...i wonder what happened' she thought as she continued to walk towards the captain.

Iggy looked confused "Well money I guess, reputation as a badass member of the Cross pirates, an adventure, and Luka cooking" he points to Luka's "I'm not forcing you and you don't seem to bring anything to the table anyway so your no prize"

Luka laughed a little as he heard the captain " cap food is ready" she said with a smile " oh and hey stranger you can eat if you want to as well"

"Really then? You think I bring nothing? Alright then, give me a fight, devilfruit or not, Ill show you the power of the wall." He takes his fighting stance up again..

Iggy smirks "I was avoiding fighting today but you may prove to be valuable" Iggy was becoming less lazy and more enthusiastic. He took up a stance holding his fist up then striking at the stranger and since he used shields Iggy punched with enough force to make a medium boulder crumble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back