One piece: The new era [Inactive]

Itsuki would sigh, before rushing across the beach toward the ship. His shields were already in hand, but he was betting on the ship's crew to underestimate him, like most other people did. His shields were large, yes, but they weren't spiked, nor sharpened, and looked much too big on him.

(At the moment, he's neither. He's going to steal some treasure, hopefully quietly. It all depends on how they react ^^.)

Luka went her and then through her bags. "Hmm...." after about 5 minutes she decided to wear the red op with with a black butterfly on the back with dark brown short. ' of the shower~' she chimed

Itsuki would jump high up onto the ship, his shields' momentum carrying him to a skidding stop on the deck. He would look around, before scurrying belowdecks.

"What's that owl?" Said crocodile "I didn't here you. You need MY help to kill some guys?". "Yes but-" exclaimed the owl. Before he could finish crocodile grabbed him by the face, vapour started em eminating and fell to his feet. "Panther, we got some prey" said crocodile.

"That's too bad, we'll have a lot of fun on our way." Valir said, holding back a smirk. "So where is he? Your grandpa I mean." He shifted his weight to look at Keke.

( @Jailbird )

Last edited by a moderator:
After about an hour luka came out of the bathroom and wore her clothes set set down on her bed. She hummed and giggled as she felt refreshed and happy. " time to start coo-king" she said in a sing along voice as she start3d to walk of to the kitchen.

Turning around Twitch saw a figure yelling angrily at him, "Neither, yet." He called back.

Making his way forwards he gave an offhand salute, "The names Twitch, I heard about your crew around the docks. Wondered if you needed a navigator, or anything else. If you got a spot I'll know everything there is to know about it before you ship out." He said with a smug expression.

"Scratch that, I'll know it by sunset tomorrow." He said with a challenging voice.

(Just so you guys know I can only post around this time, give or take a couple of hours, sometimes more on sat/sun but it's good for a rough guideline if you want to know when I can post)

Iggy looks at the guy with anger until he says that he is a navigator "Well twitch welcome aboard" Iggy voice was relieved and sprouted enthusiasm "it's always good to have new recruits" he then walks away. He makes his way down to an empty room that he would make his quiet napping place for the day he needed rest for his battle.

Luka went up the deck and saw a guy with blond hair and iggy. 'Wonder who is that guy....' she shrugged 'probably a new member....hmm....better make extra just in case...' and she continued to walk of to the kitchen still in her happy mood.

Itsuki, now belowdecks, would be searching through boxes and barrels rather clumsily. He would have on shield on his back, and the other on his left arm.

"who are you?" said Aeris to itsuki. she had been modifying herself, so various cables were attached to things, and she had taken off her face, reavealing a large number 0f circuit boards and 2 human eyes. @Calamari

He looks over and jumps back upon seeing her. "Uhm, No one, just a friendly traveler." He would be obviously lying.

"Alright, if that's how it is..." He pulls his other shield off his back and gets on the balls of his feet.

"Heh, what keeps me from taking a barrel and running while you get all pretty?" He asked smugly.

He turns around and smiles. "And you don't have anyone above me, do ya? Wood boards can break."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back