One piece: The new era [Inactive]

Valir followed through with his slash but shifted his body to catch the pistol with his sword. "Don't even think about it." He warned.

"Humph" the owl smiled. He jumped back a bit and tok out a shroud, and did a mime wall, when he pulled it back their was a loaded cannon, with a lit fuse.

Valir ducked right as the cannon went off. The cannonball flew a couple feet from Miss All Soul's Day. "Hey! Watch it Owl. I don't want to die." She said, a note of fear and indignation in her voice. Valir grabbed a handful of sand and tossed it at Owl before reaching for his pistol. He realized with dismay that Gene still had it. He dove forward and tried to sweep Owl's feet with his leg. "Hey Pb, Keke, I could use some help." He said as he attacked the bounty hunter.

"Oh dear, I guess I need to disturb 'him'..." Said owl, before brushing the sand out his eyes and running to mrs All Souls' Day "Bon voyage" he said before dropping the shroud over himself and mrs All Souls' Day. (You don't mind right?)

(Nah, but how does that work? He'd still be in the same location wouldn't he? And if you're getting Mr. Goldenmane shouldn't we wait for Offspring?)

"What?" Valir said, looking at where the two had been. Only a folded up shroud lay on the ground. He turned to Pbtenchi and Keke. "What just happened? Where did they go?" He asked, angry and confused. He kicked the cannon which still sat in the sand over. "Dammit!"

"Relax valir, they will be back, for now we should. Head to the ship though right? Aeris transponder snailed to say she finished making something by the way". (Gonna continue fight with ever now.)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh it's you good timing lets get rid of that poison before you die" she said jokingly Iggy chuckles nervously "Okay" she injects some green substance into his body then checks his wounds "Your fine kid your really sturdy from what I can see" she gives Iggy and Gene a lolipop. The two leave the building and Iggy jumps on top of a taller building to get a view.

"Why should we leave? I walked all the way out here with that woman and now she's escaped!" Valir yelled in response. He plopped into the sand, sighing. "At least she doesn't have her scepter." He conceded, thinking about Luka. "Think Luka is at the ship?" He asked Pbtenchi, than shook his head. "I guess you wouldn't know. And I could have sworn that I saw someone, a girl. Maybe it was just a mirage." Valir pulled out his water skin, drinking some more. He felt very worn.

"Regenerating weapons, eh?" Said giraffe "I'll be sure to kill you" at this giraffe lunged forward, "twister punch" giraffes arm was rotating at incredible speeds 
"You need water? I can indirectly produce it with my powers" said pbtenchi noticing the bottle was low.

Luka jumped back and created octo, who grabbed giraffe with his tentacles. She the created a shadow spike that appeated right under where octo kept him.

Pain shot through luka's body again. Luka ignored it and threw 3 knives at giraffe when he did the backflipand created another spike for where he going to land.

Keke fumbled with her hair,"Valir,how is your arm. "She asked Turning away to leave. She acted as if she didn't care about them or the situation. Keke was aloof but she did care about them,but not enough to poke her nose in their business,"Are we leaving or not?"

Giraffe caught the spike moments before he came into contact, and twisted the spike to shreds. "No more games, girly" said giraffe, before getting real close and grabbing for lukas neck.

Luka used her knife and stabbed his hand. She twisted it then grab his hand and threw him against a spike wall she created. Her armor repaired itself. ' one wrong move and I am dead....'

"Thanks 'tenchi but I'll be fine. I'm just tired from everything. It's been a crazy day. I'll tell you about it on the way back to the ship." Valir spoke as he stood up, avoiding putting too much weight on his right ankle. Damn cut he thought, turning to Keke and holding out his arm. "See for yourself! I took the stitches out at Whiskey Peak and it seems to have healed nicely. I couldn't find a doctor to okay it though." He said, smiling in a friendly manner and sheathing his sword. He looked at the shroud on the ground. "Should we take that? If they come back through it we could be ready."

"Sorry I didn't have any practical or medical sewing,so I figured you would take them out,"Keke tossed Valir over her shoulder,"You are injured again idiot. What happened this time?"Keke ignored his last question leaving it up to Pb.

Valir laughed after the initial shock of being treated like a sack of potatoes wore off. "You really have no sense of subtlety you know. And what gave it away? Was it the gash on my cheek or my slight limp?" He shook his head. "That woman I was with had a couple of accomplices who tried to give me trouble. They're a little worse off than I am though. I wonder if they've even recovered."

(Lets pretend my last post was in a different time frame)

Twitch jumped onto the ship and stood patiently as he waited for the people onboard to notice him.

Sent from my ST25a using Tapatalk 2

The building wasn't tall enough to see anything really "well they should be fine there a strong set of pirates" he hops down from the building and looks to Gene "We should head back" Gene nods and they head back to the ship.

*Shiv would be in the ship's belowdecks, sleeping in a barrel* (Hope thisss works.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back