One piece: The new era [Inactive]

"It does now. But years ago there was a revolution here. Actually, the Straw Hat pirates helped to take down the ring leader of the operation if I remember correctly." Valir said, recalling the events of Alabasta. "I hope it's stayed peaceful since then."

He turned back to Aeris and her fridge. "That could be useful if we could bring it across the desert..." He said to himself. Inspiration struck him, and he went into the male sleeping quarters. He returned with his old shirt and put it in the refrigerator. "Now we wait a second." He said to himself.

"Hey captain!" He yelled towards Iggy, "There's a town to the east. Want to head there first?"

Iggy turns to Valir "We can go were ever doesn't matter to me" he spoke in a joyful tone as he smiled.

"Alright!" Valir said brightly. "We might find something to do there. Do we need to stock up on anything? If it's a port there's bound to be supplies that we can get." He walked back over to the refrigerator as he talked and opened the top. He pulled out his shirt, now very cold, and tied it on his head using the arms to create a makeshift do-rag. "Thanks Aeris." He said, smiling.

" yes I need clothes! And we could stock up on food a little" luka said to iggy and valir.

~>♤<~

"Okay. Hey captain, we'll need to replenish our money soon. I don't know how much we have left, but we've spent a lot on the journey." Valir said to Igneous as he hopped off of the ship.

Iggy thinks a minute "we started with 400,000,000 Belly and we spent only 100,000,000 to 200,000,000 Belly due to alot of discounts given on the ship supplies and the food was cheap so yeah we should still have 200,000,000 Belly" he says sounding intelligent as he gave his best smart expression.

"Don't forget the clothes we replaced. Then again, they weren't too expensive." Valir said. "Never mind, we should be set for now. Let's go then!"

Luka got of the ship with silver right behind. She looked at him " why dont you stay on board and guard the ship" silver frowned and went backed to the ship. Luka sighed and continued to follow valir.

~>♤<~

"Yeah about the money" said pbtenchi nervously. "Aeris used it on cactus island for parts for the portable refrigerator"

"What? why? that money was sentimental to me my brother died for that money and you spend it all at once" Iggy was angered but he wasn't yelling he was calm "look you two Owe me 200,000,000 Belly" he still was calm but his voice was rising slowly.

Iggy smiled trying to hide his anger "Like I said she owe's me my Belly" he says angrily as his anger projected through his sharp stare pointed at Aeris.

On mention of 'laser' aeris rushed into the cabin and cane back with what looked like a portal gun, and put in iggys hand's ( don't worry it's a laser not an actual portal gun)

after she hands him the device Iggy becomes less angry "oh I can sale this for twice as much good thinking" Iggy begins to walk off trying to find a market.

Aeris reached out mournfully at the laser but pbtenchi held her back by the arm, she turned to look at him, but he just shakes his head. Then aeris bent over mournfully before proceeding back to the cabin

Iggy walks a long the street confused as hell so he asked around "Hey miss were could I sale something around here?" the woman looked terrified as Iggy towered over her "...Uh over there" she points to a shop that was fairly small and wasn't very fancy but thats what Iggy suspected. He walks in to the empty store with many diffren't shiny objects Iggy smiles and says "400,000,000 Belly an weapon above anything you could find take it or leave it" the large shopkeeper man smirks "I'll take it for a twelth of the price" Iggy smile vanishes and his no more nice guy face appears. (four minutes later) Iggy walks out of the store with his money and the laser gun "now to find my peoples"

(Aww, Valir was going to get the money...)

Valir rushed after Igneous. "Hey captain, hold up." He said, catching up to him. "We might be able use that. I could do some modifications to the figurehead and put that in there. I don't know how strong it is, but since we don't have a front facing cannon it could help make our ship more powerful." He sees that Igneous already has some money as well. "How'd you get that?" He asked. "Didn't steal it, did you?" He grinned slyly.

Luka followed valir to where igneous. " hey cap" she looked at the money that " hey! We can use that to stock up on supplies!" She said happily.

~>♤<~

"Don't forget your clothes." Valir said, looking at Luka. "By the way," He said, turning back to Igneous. "How much did you get in your 'transaction'?" He asked, his grin turning into a smirk.

Iggy keeps a straight face "uh well I asked nicely and he gave me 400,000,000 Belly and Okay I'm lieing lets just not worry about it" he gives Luka a bag of belly from the large bag into the small bag he carries.

Luka smiled and took the beli " thanks cap" she then grabbed valir's arm " come on!" She giggled a little and started walking to a clothing shop with him.

~>♤<~

"Hey, no judgements here." Valir said, shrugging. "I'm not much of one for strong arm, but I have taken my fair share of money..." He felt himself being pulled away. "Hold on Luka! I want to put the laser into the ship." He said as he was being dragged away.

(I'm leaving soon [for the night, sorry] so it'll be better if Valir heads back to the ship so you aren't stuck)

Luka looked at valir " but valir, you can do that later..." she whined a little.

((I don't mind being stuck for a bit))

~>♤<~

(If you say so)

"Alright." Valir said, giving in. "Hey Cap, don't sell that, at least not until we find out how useful it is." He followed Luka through the city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back