One piece: The new era [Inactive]

Luka watched the valir and thr mystery man fight. " ok!" She yawned. After a few seconds shadow vines appeared out of nowhere and tied up the mystery man tightly. One of the vines took the took his weapon and handed it to luka. " there ya go!"

~>♤<~

"Pbtenchi, Aeris, you two take a turn now." Valir said, playing tactician. "One of you high, the other go low."

"Ugly?...."An ominous air started to appear around the man,just before the bullet struck his forhead.The bullet stopped as it hit Keith.His forhead was completely black.Breaking out of the vines with ease,Keith appeared in front of Luka,"Running with these people will get yourself killed."He explained as he snatched his dagger back.Reappearing next to Pbtenchi,"I don't like you,so you will die first!"

Luka's eyes widen when she saw pbtenchi getting attacked by the mystery man. She created a shadow vine grabbed his leg and threw overboard, before he could attack him. ' I seriously need to train more....'

~>♤<~

Iggy couldn't help but be angered by the sad battle that his crew was causing the man was obviously above them and wasn't going all out he wanted to jump in but he had to see if they could do better "Maybe you guys to get off the boat and use stronger techniques" he yelled to his comrades trying not to sound angered.

Valir watched in disbelief as Pbtenchi's bullet fell to the deck. "What... why would..." He stammered to himself. He recovered, yelling "Everyone, move, NOW. He's not someone we can take on, not now." Valir was panicked, which was very out of character. "It'll be bad if we keep this up!"

He jumped towards Igneous, his eyes scanning the surroundings. "We need something..." He said quietly.

Iggy looks to Valir "what do you mean?" he speaks in a proud tone. He was glad Valir was thinking strategically that was always good in battle.

Luka rode silver and landed next to valir " what you need?just tell me and I can make it " she said to him in the same tone.

~>♤<~

"I don't know for sure, but I think he's using Haki. I'm no expert, but he took a bullet to the face and didn't even flinch." Valir said, landing next to Iggy. "He could predict our moves too..." He looked at Luka. "I'm working on it. He's fast and strong, and if he's using Haki then we'll have to fight for our lives."

Iggy puts his hand on Valir's shoulder speaking in a you should know this kinda tone "He can't predict random attacks and is not invincible a strong enough techniques will take him down" he chuckles and says "you have any good fighting techniques or a good strategy atleast?"

Valir was watching the water for Keith to surface. "My old friend told me stories about it. I don't know a lot, but it's your spirit and how you use it in combat. He told tales of men who could turn their bodies harder than steel and see a move before you even made it." He looked at Igneous. "He can't predict random movements huh?" He thought for a moment. "We need to be faster than him and hit hard. Hey Iggy, how hard can you throw?" He turned to Luka. "And how good are you with those shadow vines?"

Keith using Rokushiki,specifically Geppo,to stop himself from fly off.Keith flew towards Luka,"I warned you didn't I?Since you didn't listen,then I guess I will kill you too!""He said as he stood behind the three of them.He had already snatched his knife back from Luka and Valir,but now he was prepared to finish them in one go.A small drop of blood came down from his forhead.Taking out a mirror he looked at his forhead and noticed that he didn't activate his haki fast enough and the bullet did pierce his skin a little,''Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!My face,"He screamed in disgusted as started up his Waver Skaters and was off,"Okama-samas I need your beauty expertise!!"And the man was gone.

Valir watched the man go, then saw a single drop of blood on the ground where he was standing only moments before. "Well that was weird. I guess he's really into his cosmetics. I guess it's for the best. My idea was a long shot..." He said, his blood still pumping.

Luka heard keith behind. She turned on her foot and was about to kick him in the stomach. When he suddenly screamed and began to walk of " what the....heck?" Luka calmed down a little " what is he a girl?" She said in an annoyed voice. " even I dont worry about my looks that much..."

~>♤<~

Last edited by a moderator:
Iggy watches as the man leaves "what a weak opponent defeated by a liitle scratch pathetic" he turns to Valir and Luka "you guys are not the best fighters I can see nor is Pb but you all have potential" He smiles and walks towards the ship "Let's go now" he yells in anxiety.

Valir turned towards Iggy, suddenly letting his anger out. "Don't give me that! I'm sure you had your reasons not to fight, but that bastard was way above us, even you. And you didn't even lift a finger to help!" He stormed towards the lighthouse. "A captain doesn't sit back when something like that happens, and he sure as hell doesn't tell his crew off afterwards, even if you meant it as a compliment."

Iggy turns back "Really you will soon see why I was given the name God hand even captain Fumetsu could see my capabilities before they were shown" Iggy sounded serious with a evil undertone he laughs "I am sorry but if you think I am not a good captain then you don't have to follow me I will take you were you need to go and I will sail on without even though I have already grew attached to you like family" He spoke sincerely now turning to the ship and getting on.

Luka looked at valir and then iggy. She sighed a little ' maybe I should go and talk to him....I can alway fly back to the ship...' luka went over to the white house, where valir currently was.

~>♤<~

Valir turned around. "A captain needs more than power at his command." He said, matching Iggy's tone. "And if we're like family then act like it." He walked back towards the ship, giving Igneous the cold shoulder. "Hey Luka, let me know when lunch is ready." He jumped on board and went to the figurehead, laying against it and looking up at the sky. "Ready to go when you are captain." He said in monotone. "But we'll need that log pose from our mechanic there."

Luka sighed and said " ok" and then she got back on the ship. She asked iggy " hey cap does this ship have a training room?" She asked.

~>♤<~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back