One piece: The new era [Inactive]

Frigo floated lazily,numb to the world. His white scales shined while the his blue and red eyes appeared to be glazed over.

Morning comes the sun had already rose above the ocean waves and shined bright Iggy wakes up and stands up out of the chair stretching then grabs the map apparently they were probably heading past whiskey peak "I'm no pirate expert but even I know to avoid that town. drum island is our destination with a check point at little garden island" he rolls up the map. He notices that there are apartments on the desk and one was locked he grabs the key from his eyepatch unlocking it " it fits" he says excitedly opening it to find a note by the first mate of the Kaiju pirates it spoke of Iggy wanting to be like his brother teasingly and it gave a task for a few islands the first spoke of underground criminals that the government ignored that gramps created but was betrayed and killed also he stole your toy train that you gave to gramps. Iggy grew angry " oh did he. I guess I have to go to catus island" he sighs.

Valir made it to Frigo, reaching his belly from the side. He touched him lightly, trying to get a response. He swam towards the sea monster's head, diving under water and waving in front of his eyes to try and get the serpent's attention. He resurfaced with a gasp. "Hey, Frigo!" He yelled, not sure what to do. I can't just leave him. He thought worriedly, knowing Keke wouldn't be happy. He briefly wondered where she was, but pushed the thought out of his head. It would have to wait.

Luka stirred the bacon and scarmbled eggs. She added some pepper and salt to the scrambled. She then started making the cheese sauce.

~>♤<~

Frigo glazed eyes snapped towards and his tailed lifted up. A small hiss came from his lips and daggers were his eyes. Frigo's tail pointed towards the ship in a shewing manor.

Valir swam backwards slightly as Frigo moved. "Hey, you're alive." Valir said, then saw the glare in the serpent's eyes. "Okay, I'm gone. If you really need help, I'm on the ship." He said, swimming away. He reached the anchor and climbed the chain up to the deck. "I don't know why they have to be so unpleasant." He said to himself, thinking about Keke and Frigo.

Valir laid down on the deck, letting the sunshine dry him off.

Valir dried his stitches and went to the kitchen. "Hey Luka, have you found any alcohol in here? I need to clean my arm." He said, sniffing the air. "It smells good in here, but don't cook all our food at once!" He chuckled, ignoring his stinging cut.

Luka looked a time him "give me a sec!" She went to the storage and came back out with some alcohol and handed it valir " there ya go"

~>♤<~

"Thanks." Valir said. He opened the bottle and took a quick swig, winking at Luka. "Ah rum." He said, feeling the warm sensation trickle down hid throat. He stepped outside and poured it slowly over his wound, disinfecting it and then letting the remaining liquid evaporate. He corked the bottle and brought it back inside.

Luka stared at valir when he winked and then went back to cooking. When he came back inside she asked" can you get everyone? I am almost done with breakfast"

~>♤<~

Iggy walks out of the captains room "ah your all awake" he looks at the sun "Another amazing day" he finds Valir "where headed to Cactus island" he say pulling out the map and pointing to there destination.

Iggy rolls up the map and looks to Pb "Yes I do well Valir has one" he places his map in his jacket right next to his task list.

"Actually, we don't have one that will work." He said, pulling the log pose out. The needle was spinning rapidly. "It isn't made for the Grand Line. We'll have to get another one, and I don't think we can do that here."

Last edited by a moderator:
Iggy chuckles "well that's not to problematic for me I can sail the sea without one" after speaking arrogantly it reminds him of his old friend. He takes a moment to thank about why his brother never completed these task he was strong and capable with a sword though he was not at my level. His crew was stupid with a few exceptions but they were all strong willed and could handle a fight with strong opponents. He looks at the list again seeing if it ever mentioned why but there was nothing except the fact that the hand writing was fresh so it was written with in 2 years. He places it back in his pocket then walks off staring into the sea.

Valir shook his head, "I don't think that's how it works..." He said, sighing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Luka finished making breakfast. She mix the cut up bacon and scrambled eggs together a d then drizzled the cheese in top. She pu the food on the table for herself, cap, valir and pbtenchi. She left the kitchen and yelled breakfast is ready!!!" And then went back inside.

~>♤<~

"Oh right, I was supposed to tell you. Breakfast is soon." Valir chuckled after Luka went back inside. He followed her in, not waiting for everyone to get in to eat.

(character finished.) 
"breakfast!" came the hungry cry of Pbtenchi, as he rushed to the table, over taking Valir across the way.

(Not sure I'm okay with that character Pbtenchi, seems a bit OP and we can find a log pose another way.)

Valir finished his plate, then looked at Luka. "There aren't seconds, are there?" He asked, eyeing the other plates.

Iggy zoned out and went into a trans watching the calm water and thinking deeply"what? the food is done" Iggy zones back in and joins the group at the table "looks delicious" he takes a bite of his food "mm" he finishes his plate "man I gotta slow down" he says jokingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back