One piece: The new era [Inactive]

Luka laughed and began to sing as well " Making a delivery bringing it across the sea bink's sake in the hold as we sail through with glee~"

~>♤<~

Valir kept playing, but yelled out the door. "Hey Captain, you should join in!" He turned back to Luka. "You messed up the line." He joked, smiling wide.

"I did?" Luka dubbed the back of her sheepishly " well I only heard them sing it...I never actually sang with them...to busy with work..." she then yelled " captain come and eat before food gets cold!!!" She yelled.

~>♤<~

"I'm just joking. The music is what matters anyways." He replied, then belted out, "Making a delivery of Bink's Sake through the sea. Let be shown that we are known as pirates, sailing free!" He looked at Pbtenchi. "C'mon, join in!" He urged, nudging his chair with his foot.

Iggy dashes to the food on request "How could I ever waste your food Luka" he smiles and opens wide pouring the whole bowl in his mouth then taking a minute to savor the taste then swallowing it "Delicious as always, Yo ho ho ho" he then heads back out onto the deck so that he could meet laboon who was still living with the jolly roger of Straw hat pirates. as they reached the bottom they became face to face with the whale and Iggy yelled excitedly "LAABOOOON!!!" he leaps up and down and Laboon makes his whale sounds in happiness they sale around the Laboon and dock. Iggy leaps off the boat.

Valir gives up on getting Pbtenchi to sing with them. "Hey Luka, c'mon, let's go see what the captain's all worked up about." He said, carrying the shadow guitar outside. Once on the deck, Valir's mouth drops. "That's a big whale..." He said, looking at Laboon. "I wonder if he likes music." He says aloud, then begins Bink's Sake from the beginning. "Yo ho ho ho, Yo ho ho ho~" He sings out, his voice reaching across the waters and echoing slightly off of the Twin Capes.

" laboon?" She went outside and saw a huge whale " .......wow" she waved happily at the whale " hi!! I am luka!!!" She said and laughed. She looked at the jolly roger on his head. Shenlooked at valir " whose jolly roger is that??" She asked.

~>♤<~

senji who is at the lighthouse on twin capes is watching this unique crew come into dock he decided to go over and give them a welcome "welcome to Twin capes" Senji shouts to the crew docking.

Valir looked at the whale's head. "It looks like..." His eyes widened with the realization. "That's the Pirate King's mark, Monkey D. Luffy!" He exclaimed, stopping the song mid note. "Look at the hat, it's definitely the Straw Hat's mark."

Valir heard the voice from the docks and turned. "Are you the lighthouse keeper here?" He asked, then, "Do you know this whale? He's huge!"

(Okay, now I really have to go. I've been putting off leaving for too long haha)

Iggy hears a man call out to them and Iggy decides to be polite and speak back "Thanks for the welcome. you live hear?" Iggy then turns to Luka "Are you serious thats the pirate king's Jolly roger how do you not know this."

"i don't live here just hmm lets say a ship i was on got in a fight because lets say i wasn't meant to be their and i may have went a bit over board" senji reply's

Luka looked at the Iggy " I heard of the pirate king, but..." she looked at the whale "....I never seen the jolly roger..." she smiled at the whale. She used all and flew up to him and petted his head with her small hand. She smiled at him.

~>♤<~

Iggy laughs and thinks a for a few seconds "Well if you are willing you could join us I'm sure you will fit right in" Iggy walks over to the man "what do you say?" Iggy smirked as he held out his hand for a arm clasp it was manly and it was something Iggy hadn't did in a long while.

"sure why not its not like i got a away of this island if i dont" senji reply's not taking the hand as he didn't want to cut him instead he just shows him the ring blade on his thumbs.

" I made gumbo!! There plenty for everyone! " she yelled. She looked at laboon " can I sit on you head..."

~>♤<~

Iggy looks at the sharp things on his thumbs and retreats his hand "Good welcome to the Cross pirates and I'm Iggy the captain. he walks away to talk to Laboon. He goes on top of his head touch the jolly roger on his head whispering "pirate king" then speaks to Laboon "Laboon your a legend I wish I could bring you with me" Laboon makes a noise that Iggy doesn't understand.

"what's Gumbo er who cares if its food ill eat it" senji yelled back. 
As he headed over to the crew ship.

Luka goes over and sit's on laboon's head since Iggy climbed onto it with startling it. " its in the kitchen!!! Dont eat it all!!"

~>♤<~

senji climbs onto the boat and says "thank you" to the person on laboon's head before quickly heading to the kitchen.

Iggy remembers that the ship may need a check up and seeing as Valir had did all the shipwright work before he wanted to pitch in "Valir I will make what ever repairs need this time" he slides down the whale and onto the ship he strips down to his under wear diving into the water to make sure there were no external damage first he looks around and sees none and sighs with relief then chokes on the water and swims up. He climbs out the water and onto the boat and into his clothes then goes down to the rest of the boat and finds nothing but knocked around stuff.

senji goes to the kitchen and gets a bowl of Gumbo and takes a seat and gets to eating "this is good i don't think i could of done a better job my self" senji mumbles to himself after eating his first bowl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back