• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece: New Age of Pirates

I flew onto the ship. "Hi! Nice to meet all you may i just say wonderful looking people! The name is Lucy! A pleasure to make your aquaintance!" I said happily, glad that i could finally get out of this town

Finn was startled by a female running up to him. She asked to if she could join his crew too. "um well, sure..." he answered awkwardly, "the name Finn, by the way. Do make sure to remember that." Finn walked closer to Rey, "Rey set the sails. We're leaving this god damn island." Finn sighed.

"Alrighty Oh and the names Keke" She then wondered to herself what position she would have. "I can think about that later." She then suddenly heard something. "What's that?" Keke headed down below deck. "Hello?"

@CrystalLuvsU

Reyals pulls the anchor up and frees the ship from the harbor. The ship starts to move out of the port. Reyals sighs" Hey cap, I'm heading below deck for a bit. I'm probably gonna check the inner hull for any issues." Reyals heads below deck, examining the ship as he goes.

In the back corner there's a beautiful girl with blonde hair and emerald green eyes. She's wearing an exspencive dress. There's the sign of her crying as There's tears down her face. She has a few scratches her and there's.

Her mouth has a cloth tied around it, She seems tired and restless the ropes are a bit tathered so it looks like she was trying to get out.

Finn watched as a few people ran down to investigate the noise. Finn wasn't very interested in the noise, but his attention was turn toward the jewels in the bag. "I'll be taking this." he stated as he grabbed the bag, his greedy eyes brighten. "perks of being a pirate." he laughed.

"I take that you are our handsome captain! Nice to meet you, my name is Lucy Lucatiel" i said with a little bow, saying it with much more formality than before, my feathers waving a little in the wind @Probix

Last edited by a moderator:
Reyals is now below deck and notices two girls that were already down there."Hey what are you guys doing down here?" Reyals starts to move to the back of the ship as he said that. Reyals pulls out a hammer and nail, he also had some scrap metal with him. Reyals starts to hammer the scrap metal to the inside of the hull to reinforce it just in case.

"Oh my thank you so much! I owe you one, I'm quite alright just a bit tired and scratched up." her voice was delicate and polite, and she had a safitacated tone in her voice.

The girl spots the newcomer. "O-oh hello~" She looks at the two people in confusion and starts to remember the danger.

Finn barley heard the female voice over his greedy thoughts, "Yes, I am the handsome captain! The name Finn, Finn Hiraga." Finn gave a little smile at the girl with wings, whos name is Lucy. Finn's eyes transfer to the girl's wings, "are you a devil fruit user?" he asked curiously.

@Trust

Reyals looks over at the girl who said 'hello' "uh hello..." Reyals continues to reinforce the hull with the scrap metal.

"Yep, we just left a minute ago." Reyals stops reinforcing the hull and walks over to the two girls. "So I'll ask again, why are you guys down here?"

She looks back at the man and smiles, "well that's okay actually, I kinda wanted to get away from my collapsing kingdom there were so many people when I was born then everyone just went to a different mingdo- I mean, haha sorry I get a little carried away I probably shouldn't of said that."

"Huh? Nope, wish i was though, i have no need for swimming with wings and a devil fruit would give me nothing but benefits" i said, looking into his eyes. "You have nice eyes" i said with a smile @Probix

Reyals scratches his head."Why were you tied up on the ship, also when did you get here. I was sure I searched the ship before everyone else got on, did I some how over look ya?" Reyals looks over the girl closely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back