• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One piece interest check.

Imagine seeing a different pirate crew explore a sea other then the east blue,
Landing on strange islands, fighting rival pirates for treasure, escaping the marines, long filler arcs! All to get to the grand line

Awesome, will we be able to portray Pirates like the Seven Warlords and the Four Emperors maybe? because i have an idea i would like to try out for an Antagonist based Pirate group based on the structure of the Big Mom Pirates.

Awesome, will we be able to portray Pirates like the Seven Warlords and the Four Emperors maybe? because i have an idea i would like to try out for an Antagonist based Pirate group based on the structure of the Big Mom Pirates.
Indeed we can, warlords Yonko and all you can think of should come up in the story. Getting into the grand line should involve fighting some big names.
And I’m more on the side changing a few things.

Indeed we can, warlords Yonko and all you can think of should come up in the story. Getting into the grand line should involve fighting some big names.
And I’m more on the side changing a few things.

Okay, is it alright if i can create a Yonkou based group then :]?

I’d rather you go over it with me before posting anything, as I will make a lore page separate to the character page and the RP
But yea let me know

Oh sorry, no, no! don't get me wrong! i was already going to go over it with you beforehand, hence why i asked.

Oh sorry, no, no! don't get me wrong! i was already going to go over it with you beforehand, hence why i asked.
No need to apologise, I am working on portraying my words and explanations better.

Yes feel free to contribute in any way, I am open to collaborating, even co GMing to keep it fresh fun and random

No need to apologise, I am working on portraying my words and explanations better.

Yes feel free to contribute in any way, I am open to collaborating, even co GMing to keep it fresh fun and random

Alright, awesome! :], if someone hasn't already applied, mind if i could build up our trust and hopefully become the co GM later on maybe? only if no one else wants to.

Alright, awesome! :], if someone hasn't already applied, mind if i could build up our trust and hopefully become the co GM later on maybe? only if no one else wants to.
Sounds good, what I’m hoping is everyone who joins has a turn adding something, that way there’s always something new in the works
Even if that’s a rival pirate crew, a island, whatever

Sounds good, what I’m hoping is everyone who joins has a turn adding something, that way there’s always something new in the works
Even if that’s a rival pirate crew, a island, whatever

I see, that's a good plan to have in mind, how many people have decided to join so far?

I might have my character join the crew during the start.

He'd be on the run after "creating art" out of the base of a group that was too much for him to handle.

I might have my character join the crew during the start.

He'd be on the run after "creating art" out of the base of a group that was too much for him to handle.

The start of the RP is being written up now, the first island the Big Bang pirates are heading for is karate island.
They are currently on a unnamed island just finished a raid, perhaps said town of the island is chasing him out when he spots ships on the beach

I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Okay but like, why would a big dick pirate overlord be sending his guys to mess around in the south blue? Yonko subordinates are rare superboss encounters in Paradise already and this is like two steps below that.

The start of the RP is being written up now, the first island the Big Bang pirates are heading for is karate island.
They are currently on a unnamed island just finished a raid, perhaps said town of the island is chasing him out when he spots ships on the beach
So you said earlier about people saying if they wanted to be apart of the crew to start with or not and what you just said gave me an idea. Since the crew are on an unnamed island perhaps make it Broken Rock Island. Just an idea since that's where my character is from but I don't mind being part of the crew to start with if its easier.

I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Okay but like, why would a big dick pirate overlord be sending his guys to mess around in the south blue? Yonko subordinates are rare superboss encounters in Paradise already and this is like two steps below that.
So what you're saying is you don't want to be a part of the crew every other player is going to be in?

I could make another good guy Character and the Yonko's Pirate Crew is split into multiple factions, he's got his top 3 commanding officers, the captains that serve under those officers and the lower ranked pirates that in turn serve under them that altogether make the Yonko's Pirate Crew, the first encounter the RPers' Characters have with this Pirate Crew is through one of the captains that serve under the top 3 commanding officers.

I could make another good guy Character and the Yonko's Pirate Crew is split into multiple factions, he's got his top 3 commanding officers, the captains that serve under those officers and the lower ranked pirates that in turn serve under them that altogether make the Yonko's Pirate Crew, the first encounter the RPers' Characters have with this Pirate Crew is through one of the captains that serve under the top 3 commanding officers.
You see I think the main problem is that why would a Yonko's crew member be all the way out in the middle of the South Blue?

So you said earlier about people saying if they wanted to be apart of the crew to start with or not and what you just said gave me an idea. Since the crew are on an unnamed island perhaps make it Broken Rock Island. Just an idea since that's where my character is from but I don't mind being part of the crew to start with if its easier.
Either or works fine, I’d say the starting crew has been pirates for about a year at the very least. So if you somehow join in the next few posts or have been on board for a while should work great.

In regards to Yonko talk,
That will all be in the grand line. Either small encounters in “paradise” foreshadowing a larger threat in the new world.
Or
Getting into trouble in the new world

You see I think the main problem is that why would a Yonko's crew member be all the way out in the middle of the South Blue?

The Yonko wants to expand his territory all over the Grand Line, not just the New World, he's power hungry and greedy like that, believing that power and influence are what make up the "true treasures" within the world, in a sense, he represents what real life Pirates are like, know what i mean?

I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Okay so this raises further questions:
Why is a yonko's subordinate outside the grand line? The new world has pretty much every cool thing in the setting within reach and a ton of free territory not controlled by any yonko. After that, you have paradise which is also relatively untouched.
How is a yonko's subordinate outside the grand line when the calm belt prevents anyone from leaving unless they're in a high tier marine vessel that's been specially constructed to ward off sea kings. If he was strong enough to fight sea kings then this again raises the question of why was one of the yonko's strongest men sent outside the grand line where he's not any use?
If a yonko's lackey who wasn't supremely, insanely awesome and able to singlehandedly manfight the entire setting managed to leave the grand line why haven't high ranking marines come in to kick his teeth in for basically trying to start a world war?

I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Okay so this raises further questions:
Why is a yonko's subordinate outside the grand line? The new world has pretty much every cool thing in the setting within reach and a ton of free territory not controlled by any yonko. After that, you have paradise which is also relatively untouched.
How is a yonko's subordinate outside the grand line when the calm belt prevents anyone from leaving unless they're in a high tier marine vessel that's been specially constructed to ward off sea kings. If he was strong enough to fight sea kings then this again raises the question of why was one of the yonko's strongest men sent outside the grand line where he's not any use?
If a yonko's lackey who wasn't supremely, insanely awesome and able to singlehandedly manfight the entire setting managed to leave the grand line why haven't high ranking marines come in to kick his teeth in for basically trying to start a world war?

The Pirate Crew in question, the Thousand Dragons Pirates, led by their Captain named "Shinryu" is a martial arts practitioner that has traveled all over the world and in a similar vein to both Whitebeard and Big Mom, like their "children", he too has "Disciples", these Disciples are sent forth from the Yonko's base of operations, Dragon's Peak Island within the New World, to throughout all corners of the world, trying to gather more followers and Disciples to Shinryu's Pirate Crew, the power hungry mad Shinryu believes he can gain more power by adding more Disciples to his Crew in turn by sending out members already of his Crew to corners all over the world to gather new recruits, he wants to build up his forces to an infinite number so that he can create a "Dynasty".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back