• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One piece interest check.

I don’t use BBC or anything I just changed the font colour to show two different people talking
I get wanting to use the colors but avoiding ones that might be difficult to see in either background is probably a good call. Also using the colors is formatting, you can just highlight the text and hit the "remove formatting" button to return it to default.

I get wanting to use the colors but avoiding ones that might be difficult to see in either background is probably a good call. Also using the colors is formatting, you can just highlight the text and hit the "remove formatting" button to return it to default.
I think I fixed it, thank you for telling me all this

Hey, so dumb question. But is this rp set in an alternate timeline from the canon or the same one?
Bit of both, changes have been made with the marines, warlords, Yonko..
But you can basically say the story takes place after the two year time skip, the war of the best happened, the eleven supernovas went into the new world, Luffy became the fifth emperor,

Also The story starts in south blue

Flowiest D Flowiest D Yeah, gonna be honest here, I think this game's a bit off from what I'd expected coming in so I'm gonna go ahead and bow out now before I make my intro so as to make things easier on everyone.
Ciao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back