• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One piece interest check.

Yeah you do that, it's easier for everyone right? But I'm just saying, keep other players in mind man, read the thread to see if they're working on something and don't just jump in with a premade that takes their thing, it's just good etiquette. You have to understand, how can I endorse someone for an important position to the game if they can't do that much?
Okay now I can tell I have annoyed you. So forget my character I'm going to delete it and go for a similar concept but with swordsmanship and a different island.

Well, yes, I am somewhat annoyed but I have told you from the first moment to just go with it, haven't I? I don't mind it so much nor am I such a dick that I'll tell you to take your character down, I can work with this. But it's something for you to consider for the future.

Currently working on a character that will hold the "Thief/Trickster" position among the crew and my idea for a Devil Fruit is the "Oto Oto Fruit" (Sound Sound Fruit).

The Fruit grants the user the ability to alter the magnitude of sound of any nearby source, e.g. rendering footsteps inaudible or causing the crack of a gunshot to be damagingly loud.

Planning on the fruit to be only able to alter pre-existing sounds in the beginning, but possibly progress to be able to generating "mirage sounds" (sounds from sources that are not actually present) in the future. I dunno, still thinking.

I understand Haki won't be available to characters in the beginning (which I support), though the one I'm planning for my character to potentially develop is Observation Haki.

Devil Fruit idea:

Part-Part Fruit: The user becomes able to break things apart and put them back together the same way or differently. It can repair damage (if the pieces are intact), heal recent injuries (if the damage can be undone), and revert objects to their component parts (like turning a chair into the pieces the chair is made from), etc.

It's kind of like Crazy Diamond from JoJo's Bizarre adventure.
I'm changing the name to the Arrange-Arrange Fruit and making my character have an artistic streak. What would work as the position for someone with his powers do you think?

Currently working on a character that will hold the "Thief/Trickster" position among the crew and my idea for a Devil Fruit is the "Oto Oto Fruit" (Sound Sound Fruit).

The Fruit grants the user the ability to alter the magnitude of sound of any nearby source, e.g. rendering footsteps inaudible or causing the crack of a gunshot to be damagingly loud.

Planning on the fruit to be only able to alter pre-existing sounds in the beginning, but possibly progress to be able to generating "mirage sounds" (sounds from sources that are not actually present) in the future. I dunno, still thinking.

I understand Haki won't be available to characters in the beginning (which I support), though the one I'm planning for my character to potentially develop is Observation Haki.
Sounds great like the Devil fruit.
I'm changing the name to the Arrange-Arrange Fruit and making my character have an artistic streak. What would work as the position for someone with his powers do you think?
Shipwright obviously aha
was sort of wondering how this fruit would work,
Is it like law’s fruit for example, and the user of the arrangement fruit can “arrange” anything in a certain space around them?

Or more anything they can touch they can break down?
Also is this just objects or living people? Cause the way I see it it’s like the lesser op op fruit, in the same way the fire fruit is lesser then the magma fruit, you know?

Sounds great like the Devil fruit.

was sort of wondering how this fruit would work,
Is it like law’s fruit for example, and the user of the arrangement fruit can “arrange” anything in a certain space around them?

Or more anything they can touch they can break down?
Also is this just objects or living people? Cause the way I see it it’s like the lesser op op fruit, in the same way the fire fruit is lesser then the magma fruit, you know?
It doesn't work as well on living things and in terms of objects it works like Crazy Diamond from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, except it break objects apart as its ability rather than through brute force.

As for how it works on different objects: He could strike a pile of boards and nails and get a table, strike a table and get a pile of boards and nails, strike a table and get a chair, bench, or some other thing that could be made from it, etc. He needs to work with what he has and he has to physically touch at least one of the objects he's using. He can channel it through a weapon though.

I’ll be honest I haven’t watched jojo yet as I’m not sure where to start.
It doesn't work as well on living things and in terms of objects it works like Crazy Diamond from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, except it break objects apart as its ability rather than through brute force.

As for how it works on different objects: He could strike a pile of boards and nails and get a table, strike a table and get a pile of boards and nails, strike a table and get a chair, bench, or some other thing that could be made from it, etc. He needs to work with what he has and he has to physically touch at least one of the objects he's using. He can channel it through a weapon though.
what you said makes sense, when you say doesn’t work as well is that “doesn’t work on organic tissue” say using a hammer to strike someone with the ability would cause all the gear on them to scatter into raw components?

I’ll be honest I haven’t watched jojo yet as I’m not sure where to start.

what you said makes sense, when you say doesn’t work as well is that “doesn’t work on organic tissue” say using a hammer to strike someone with the ability would cause all the gear on them to scatter into raw components?
It doesn't work well on living things because putting someone who got exploded back together is much harder than putting a table that got exploded back together. There are some things you can't fix just by putting them back together.

And there's a difference between disassembling metal armor and disassembling the metal the armor is made from. In combat it's definitely not going to be a 1 hit KO.

Heyo everyone! Just gonna drop a friendly nod over here and say I am gonna be working on a Chef since I don't see that anyone has laid claim to it either here or in the CS area.

Gimmie and a jiffy and I'll have it up

Also to all who have submitted a character.
If you wish to be picked up along the way or start off on the crew.
Let me know as that will change the opening post and a bit of the story maybe

Flowiest D Flowiest D
Maybe have mine start off on the crew but is still rather new.
Sounds good

I shall post hopefully some time today or tomorrow. I have the start planned decently I think... if anyone wants to contribute in some way please don’t hesitate. Islands, Arc ideas, marines or pirates

That depends on how well he can sing and how good his tie collection is.

Also him getting his bounty has happened within the same year we're starting in, so if he somehow managed to jump into the crew's ship this was also a very recent thing. If not he's just been island-hopping on random boats, treating people for pay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back