• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once Upon a DISNEY Time! [Casual to Detailed Role Play]

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I shall add Vi and O'Hara in my next post. Have to figure out what to do with O'Hara though.
O'Hara is a bad ass, like holy cow....what if Ezra asked her to meet up so she could hire her to dig up dirt on peeps?

DarlingWaylonPark said:
One day I'll buy a new laptop, one day. xD
xD I can relate

Last edited by a moderator:
Celemyvel said:
O'Hara is a bad ass, like holy cow....what if Ezra asked her to meet up so she could hire her to dig up dirt on peeps?
xD I can relate
Well I'm sure she would do a better job than Kronk, bless him xD but sure! O'Hara would happily oblige.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Well I'm sure she would do a better job than Kronk, bless him xD but sure! O'Hara would happily oblige.
Sweet! Want them to meet blatantly out in the open like all cliche? Ezra will have her stand somewhere like near a light post and Ezra will come up in a trench coat with a file in such xD

Celemyvel said:
Sweet! Want them to meet blatantly out in the open like all cliche? Ezra will have her stand somewhere like near a light post and Ezra will come up in a trench coat with a file in such xD
Hahahah that's perfect! I'm down for that

@Celemyvel Would Anya know of his foul moods since she lives in the same home as him? Or would like they have separate parts of the house? His is the West, hers is the East?

I imagine walking in the mansion, one side is broody and dark, the other side is sunshine and rainbows.

crucialstar said:
@Celemyvel Would Anya know of his foul moods since she lives in the same home as him? Or would like they have separate parts of the house? His is the West, hers is the East?
I imagine walking in the mansion, one side is broody and dark, the other side is sunshine and rainbows.
I think it'd work out if they had two sides, one for each of them. I think she'd be aware of his foul moods given the aura of his side of the house but I think she wouldn't have witnessed it yet, is that okay?

Celemyvel said:
I think it'd work out if they had two sides, one for each of them. I think she'd be aware of his foul moods given the aura of his side of the house but I think she wouldn't have witnessed it yet, is that okay?
Of course!

She won't witness it, only hear it, though she's curious, she won't disturb the man :)

crucialstar said:
Of course!
She won't witness it, only hear it, though she's curious, she won't disturb the man :)
Alrighty

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Oh is Satine actually gonna be Doron's maid btw?
Yes, thing is, do you want her to be a resident maid or a part time maid, like she'll work on certain days only?

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Which one, O'Hara?
yes <3

I can imagine her doing this. . .

tumblr_mxgviwjyQh1qf9mevo1_500.gif

Celestials said:
Hey Hey~ I was wondering if y'all still needed a Belle..and are still accepting?
We do not have a Belle, so she is yours! :3 I'm accepting til the list is full, and it's a long list, lol!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back