• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once Upon a DISNEY Time! [Casual to Detailed Role Play]

Wooh I have completed Vi and O'Hara. If anyone wants to be friends with them or whatever just let me know. I'm honestly not sure what O'Hara's job will be lol

@DarlingWaylonPark is baylee okay so far? i'll try and get her personality written soon, but it might take a while for me to get the muse to actually write about it. i know what i want to put down but i can't quite find the right words. xD

i don't suppose it'd be okay for me to just do traits for now and convert them into a paragraph later?

Celemyvel said:
Finished! :D I'll get to posting for characters already accepted
Omg you made kim woo bin.

Sorry for not posting yet, i haven't been home so whenever I'm out I'm more active on OOC than postings

ailurophile said:
@DarlingWaylonPark is baylee okay so far? i'll try and get her personality written soon, but it might take a while for me to get the muse to actually write about it. i know what i want to put down but i can't quite find the right words. xD
i don't suppose it'd be okay for me to just do traits for now and convert them into a paragraph later?
I'll go take a look at her in just a bit! :3 You can do traits for now, that's fine!

crucialstar said:
Omg you made kim woo bin.
Sorry for not posting yet, i haven't been home so whenever I'm out I'm more active on OOC than postings
:D Someone knows him

No problem, out of curiosity, will you be able to post soon?

Celemyvel said:
:D Someone knows him
No problem, out of curiosity, will you be able to post soon?
I'll be posting before tomorrow! :) if I can't I'll let you know soon.

But do they live together or they live in separate homes? And like Doron just checks up on Anya once in awhile but he got her her own house maybe?

crucialstar said:
I'll be posting before tomorrow! :) if I can't I'll let you know soon.
But do they live together or they live in separate homes? And like Doron just checks up on Anya once in awhile but he got her her own house maybe?
They'd run into each other more if they lived in the same house (he has a mansion of sorts). But do you want her to have her own place?

Celemyvel said:
They'd run into each other more if they lived in the same house (he has a mansion of sorts). But do you want her to have her own place?
I think, we can totes have them living together, since they'll bump into each from time to time. And maybe if her sister shows up , she would move out with her. But since she's under legal guardianship of Doron than I can have her living with him since Anya is so not responsible . LOL

crucialstar said:
I think, we can totes have them living together, since they'll bump into each from time to time. And maybe if her sister shows up , she would move out with her. But since she's under legal guardianship of Doron than I can have her living with him since Anya is so not responsible . LOL
Sounds gucci to me

You could have her reporting to him that she's leaving the house if you want, you don't have to stick with the phone thing :P

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Living with a mob boss: #thuglife
Satine could be a resident maid too xD

Celemyvel said:
Sounds gucci to me
You could have her reporting to him that she's leaving the house if you want, you don't have to stick with the phone thing :P

Satine could be a resident maid too xD
Doron would creep her out lol omg I was thinking that Marianna could work for him somehow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back