• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once Upon a DISNEY Time! [Casual to Detailed Role Play]

DarlingWaylonPark said:
I'll catch you up as best I can! I also took Perdita so I'm playing her now, I got six NPCs. x3
I will be happy to spam tag you so you can see what's going on. ^_^ Notifications suck on here sometimes, I feel you. x.x I will definitely let you know!
Thank you mah frand. c: I'm still going to attempt to juggle all the characters I reserved, I just love them too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
DarlingWaylonPark said:
You have Thomas O'Malley, right? I can't wait to see him. Also Cassandra's (Duchess') kids are back at the mansion getting lessons, she's in town with Diana (Dina, @ailurophile 's character) and they're both getting hit on by Gerard (Gaston, @Celemyvel 's character). It's hilarious. xD
Loooool can't wait to get mixed up in that. I'll bring the kittens in as well, and I have yet to finish O'Malley so be patient with me, haha. Got Hades nearly finished though!

[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]Loooool can't wait to get mixed up in that. I'll bring the kittens in as well, and I have yet to finish O'Malley so be patient with me, haha. Got Hades nearly finished though!

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good to me, and I'll be patient! No worries! :3 Hades, yay! xD Can't wait to see him!

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Sounds good to me, and I'll be patient! No worries! :3 Hades, yay! xD Can't wait to see him!
You may laugh at the irony of the FC I chose.... Huehuehue.

//Needs to get Jurassic Park sheet up. Kind of waiting for you guys to kill me before I get there lol

[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]
You may laugh at the irony of the FC I chose.... Huehuehue.
//Needs to get Jurassic Park sheet up. Kind of waiting for you guys to kill me before I get there lol

[/QUOTE]
I shall go look and laugh. x3

Kill you before you get there, what? xD

Celemyvel said:
Bailey? Or straight up Baby Cakes xD
ahh, i was thinking something beginning with 'b'! shall i spell it as bailey, or baylee? c:

ShurikenPhoenix said:
How about Valentina? idk I just think it sounds cool

damn, that's pretty as well! totally stealing it for a middle name. thanks, guys! c:

ailurophile said:
ahh, i was thinking something beginning with 'b'! shall i spell it as bailey, or baylee? c:
damn, that's pretty as well! totally stealing it for a middle name. thanks, guys! c:

Baylee seems good

I just couldn't resist:

tumblr_inline_n30ocjIma01qi6sdp.jpg

i need to finish baylee's character sheet but i have such a mental block suddenly. T-T

anyone up for relationships of any sort with her, by the way? if she gets accepted, that is.

also, michael fassbender's cool. c; @Celemyvel

ailurophile said:
i need to finish baylee's character sheet but i have such a mental block suddenly. T-T
anyone up for relationships of any sort with her, by the way? if she gets accepted, that is.

also, michael fassbender's cool. c; @Celemyvel
Ooh can Satine be friends with Baylee?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back