• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once Upon a DISNEY Time! [Casual to Detailed Role Play]

Since not a lot of people are joining this, I might just make no cap of characters now. Now there is no cap or limit to how many people can take.

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Since not a lot of people are joining this, I might just make no cap of characters now. Now there is no cap or limit to how many people can take.
...and I forgot all the characters that I would have taken/replaced DX

ailurophile said:
taking candice swanepoel as a face claim if nobody had already. c;
She's too gorgeous ;A;

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Yes! No need to apologize, you're good! :3
@P U R I T Y just to let you know I removed the cap limit on characters since, well, we don't have a lot of people. Also speak to @lostviolence asap if you haven't yet!

Thank you for letting me know, still not getting notifications, I'm so sorry. You can kick me as a Co-GM btw, because I'm like the worst ever. I just got so wrapped up in my own dying thread, etc. Why do I need to speak with her?

Also, I cannot load the IC tab often without my computer kicking me off because of the gifs. So my posts won't be that frequent, unfortunately. I do have Kuzco nearly finished and Peter ready, however, so I'll try and have those posts up this weekend, got a couple other things to finish.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]
She's too gorgeous ;A;
Thank you for letting me know, still not getting notifications, I'm so sorry. You can kick me as a Co-GM btw, because I'm like the worst ever. I just got so wrapped up in my own dying thread, etc. Why do I need to speak with her?

[/QUOTE]
You can change your settinsg to give you alerts for every single thing so you're not missing anything

[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]Thank you for letting me know, still not getting notifications, I'm so sorry. You can kick me as a Co-GM btw, because I'm like the worst ever. I just got so wrapped up in my own dying thread, etc. Why do I need to speak with her?

[/QUOTE]
Nuu, I don't want to. I understand real life stuff happens, we were just really worried about you! Also she wanted to talk character stuff with you since you play Peter and she's Wendy. And you're welcome, no worries!

Last edited by a moderator:
Celemyvel said:
You can change your settinsg to give you alerts for every single thing so you're not missing anything
I do have my settings fixed to get notifications on threads like this, but I don't always get those or tags.

DarlingWaylonPark said:
Nuu, I don't want to. I understand real life stuff happens, we were just really worried about you! Also she wanted to talk character stuff with you since you play Peter and she's Wendy. And you're welcome, no worries!
Thank you for answering that, I can't even imagine going back through these pages to find that discussion, lol. Like I said I'll get done what I can and will post that, in the mean time feel free to spam tag me till I get messages grrr. And If I can help with anything, let me know.

[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]Thank you for answering that, I can't even imagine going back through these pages to find that discussion, lol. Like I said I'll get done what I can and will post that, in the mean time feel free to spam tag me till I get messages grrr. And If I can help with anything, let me know.

[/QUOTE]
I'll catch you up as best I can! I also took Perdita so I'm playing her now, I got six NPCs. x3

I will be happy to spam tag you so you can see what's going on. ^_^ Notifications suck on here sometimes, I feel you. x.x I will definitely let you know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back