• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once Upon a DISNEY Time! [Casual to Detailed Role Play]

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Well Catherine was gonna talk with Oskar so maybe they're acquainted through school. I suppose Satine and Emily might know Nancy and Diana and Will knows everyone because he's law enforcement
Yo can Abbi stalk on Will?

Like she has a major crush on him and brings him donuts?

Last edited by a moderator:
HEHEHHE I added mostly everyone! Even Aurelia that ice established.

Hmmmm. Sylvia shall be posted soon in Bambi's. And I think Gerad? Was it?

crucialstar said:
HEHEHHE I added mostly everyone! Even Aurelia that ice established.
Hmmmm. Sylvia shall be posted soon in Bambi's. And I think Gerad? Was it?
I'm gonna make a relationships section in each of my NPC sheets just so I can keep track of who's friends with who or lovers...hehehe. xD

DarlingWaylonPark said:
So THAT's the Donut Date in question! The plot thickens! :3
Dundundunnnnn :D

crucialstar said:
I'm not too sure yet. But because @DarlingWaylonPark wanted Sylvia and Nathaniel to have some sort of relationship I figured maybe soemthing with Gerard as well :)
Welp, you can put Gerard having a negative or neutral relationship since he's already on 'bad' terms with Sylvia

crucialstar said:
I'm not too sure yet. But because @DarlingWaylonPark wanted Sylvia and Nathaniel to have some sort of relationship I figured maybe soemthing with Gerard as well :)
He can be whatever you want, he could come and help Sylvia out in the forest sometimes and have another job in town, I'm cool with it. :3

Celemyvel said:
Welp, you can put Gerard having a negative or neutral relationship since he's already on 'bad' terms with Sylvia
"Bad" is the understatement of the century when it comes to how bad she LOATHES Gerard, that's like her arch enemy. xD

So far Satine is friends with Amelia and Priscilla and likes to flirt with pretty much anyone really.

Emily adopted Aurelia but she has no other friendships.

Oskar is friends with Anya and I think Catherine...

And Will likes everyone except obviously corrupt people

@ShurikenPhoenix and @Celemyvel

Since you guys play police officers, you guys would know Basil since he's a detective, he'll sometimes come to help as a consulting detective on cases and such. And since on the news there's that Black Market rumor going on, he'll pay you guys a visit soon after talking to madame mayor. ;)

nancy will probably have a love-hate relationship with anyone who had anything to do with the law since she's not exactly a bad person but doesn't always abide by laws either. xD

DarlingWaylonPark said:
@ShurikenPhoenix and @Celemyvel
Since you guys play police officers, you guys would know Basil since he's a detective, he'll sometimes come to help as a consulting detective on cases and such. And since on the news there's that Black Market rumor going on, he'll pay you guys a visit soon after talking to madame mayor. ;)
Aye aye captain *saluts*

ailurophile said:
nancy will probably have a love-hate relationship with anyone who had anything to do with the law since she's not exactly a bad person but doesn't always abide by laws either. xD
I kinda want Nancy to "adopt" or actually adopt Joey. x3

ailurophile said:
that sounds like a cute idea! c:
i love joey, anyway. cx

ugh now we really need a dodger because father figures oh gosh
Yay! Joey's adorable, I love that he can't read or write cause he never went to school. xD

Right?? He needs Dodger as his father figure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back